New Penn | Who??????

hey guys the conference call wasn't all that it was cranked up to be
in fact they made a point and applauded new penn's efficient business model
in fact they even said they were going to model the rest of yrc after that successful business model
sounds like they have a plan
no doom and gloom there boys
it is just a slow period so do not panic they ain't shuttin the doors anytime soon
they got a business in china and asia to build or better yet conquer

I sure hope you guys voted NO for the contract.Remember the language about extending the wage progression thingy ? If they close your doors or anyones doors remember you gotta start over again at the bottom.

Tik

Just read that YRWC (YRWCRAP) is moving towards Usf to operate more like New Penn. Big reog. to take place in next few weeks. Others are talking about a fear of "utilities drivers" any one know what that is?

Just read that YRWC (YRWCRAP) is moving towards Usf to operate more like New Penn. Big reog. to take place in next few weeks. Others are talking about a fear of "utilities drivers" any one know what that is?

well if they (YRCW) plan on re-organizing USF to be more like NP, i seriously doubt the "utility driver" is going to come into play due to the fact that NP doesn't have any plans to implement that position. Reddaway & NP run expedited overnight frt. pretty much all of our frt. is delivered next day as is yours correct ? it seems from chatting with some good guys across the country that Reddaway's problem is all of that un-profitable Bestway frt. you guys have. my TM pretty much confirmed this as well.