Estes | Who's the highest paid ltl company in the country

my last 2 checks were 1900 gross or close to it. Expecting the same this Friday. Leave Monday morning finish on Saturday

six shifts ?? sure can bank some money that way....but the dog is gonna start growling at ya, cuz he doesn't remember you...LOL

I see your hiring here in Phoenix is there any Arizona drivers here? I need to ask a few questions.

Yup! What you need to know? I work for ABF not Estes though.
shapeimage_2.png

I've been with Walgreens private fleet for the last 9 years. But there starting to cut back on time off. I only get 2 weeks off until 11 years of service. Plus we can no longer take time off on holidays.

How is the time off in Phoenix for ABF? Vacation, sick days, holidays etc etc

Depends on the terminal and their works rules and such. But in general its pretty good. Where I'm at I get 48+8 hours after 6 tours and 72 hours after 12 tours. We get 5 sick days, and 2 personal days per year. 1 week vacation after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 8 years, 4 weeks after 15 years(i think), 5 weeks after 20 years and 6 weeks after 30 years.

We get 8 paid holidays. New Years day, Birthday, Anniversary date, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas EVE and Day. We 8 hours paid and 12 if you work those days.

I'm in Kingman not Phoenix though. I run out of a relay. Mainly line haul.

Right now i do a relay 38 hours a week, and the pay is good so i dont mind. But i want more time off because i vacation in other countrys. The plane ride is sometimes 32 hours one way. So if all i get is 2 weeks off a year it's not enough. But if i start over some where else it will be at the bottom again. Sigh

six shifts ?? sure can bank some money that way....but the dog is gonna start growling at ya, cuz he doesn't remember you...LOL

They normally ask me what I want to do Friday. It's hard to turn down the money. I normally get by the house once or twice so the scent don't stay away too long.lol

Right now i do a relay 38 hours a week, and the pay is good so i dont mind. But i want more time off because i vacation in other countrys. The plane ride is sometimes 32 hours one way. So if all i get is 2 weeks off a year it's not enough. But if i start over some where else it will be at the bottom again. Sigh

Ya, I understand. Who you with? Estes too?

Yeah they work us alot. I only work 38 hours a week 5 days monday through friday. But other then that not much time off 2 personal days 2 sick, and that is all. Now we work on every holiday. Before we would hire temp drivers to fill in on holidays but they kept hitting sh** so my company decided we must work holidays to prevent that. 2 weeks vacation until 11 years of service then 3 weeks until 16 years.

Sounds like my mail haulin days. Good job and pay and always near the house but they run 24/7 and I ran 8/7. I was paid for holidays that I never heard of but I still had to work. They all laughed when I gave a 2wk notice and thought I'd be back after I quit.

Starving me to death this week. Looks like it's going to be spam sandwiches and Bennie weenies this weekend.

They normally ask me what I want to do Friday. It's hard to turn down the money. I normally get by the house once or twice so the scent don't stay away too long.lol

As the famous Beerboy has always preached on here.... never know from day to day in the viotile ltl world, if it's there you better grab it, cuz it might not be there tomorrow... make hay while the sun is shinning, and worst case retire early and enjoy life while still young. I tkink overall, drivers are doing much better this year,than last

!!Attention Wal Mart shoppers..The DEW is in the house!!!!!!!

Not yet. Still slurping on this Apple pie moonshine and while my neighbors daughter cleans my house for a grand total of $50. My ball and chain is going to think I'm a good husband when she gets home. Lol