TForce | whose had heard the rumor about indy

Overnite

TB Veteran
Credits
I have heard this at 3 terminals by quite a few people.

That indy is not happy with there contract and is trying to get out of it.

They said it was posted on upsers, but I don't see it.

Anyone else heard this?

Anyone else heard this?

aren't they the ones who voted for it?

well they did take the first contract, and we don't know how bad things wer before

170-1 is pretty decisive though

Anyone else heard this?

full of $hit as normal. I see the indy drivers every night and they tell me that they are happy. and also that they are the only ones getting paid for everything. they work lees hours and make the same. if not more.

full of ::shit:: as normal. I see the indy drivers every night and they tell me that they are happy. and also that they are the only ones getting paid for everything. they work lees hours and make the same. if not more.

I to spoke with Indy drivers on the DAL yard last thurs got his phone # and spoke at length He didnt mention any of this But lets not spoil your good rumer J/o:toxic::butt kiss:

Anyone else heard this?

I too spoke with Indy drivers on the DAL yard last thurs funny they failed to mention any of this . But lets not spoil your fantasy:toxic:

I've talked to office personnel from Indy and they don't have anything good to say about it. I guess it just depends on who you talk to, management or drivers.

By the way, that's me wearing the Bert mask in the avatar.

One of the road drivers came in thru here the other day and said they were mislead. They are not too happy with what happened. Once again I am sure it comes down to who you talk to, but it is starting to spread around pretty quick that there is a growing bunch that are not happy.

One of the road drivers came in thru here the other day and said they were mislead. They are not too happy with what happened. Once again I am sure it comes down to who you talk to, but it is starting to spread around pretty quick that there is a growing bunch that are not happy.

BBBOOOOYYYYY IMAGINE THAT!! What have i been trying to tell everybody on here for the last 8 months. I'm not your enemy. We work for the same company. I'm all about getting on the same page. We need to all agree on something!! But UPS and the teamsters are in bed together, we cannot trust either party.What do we do? I'm open to suggestions. And not STUPID SHI#. Let's get serious.:hide:

I find it surprising that the local in Indy was able to "mislead" 107 of the 108 guys that voted.

BBBOOOOYYYYY IMAGINE THAT!! What have i been trying to tell everybody on here for the last 8 months. I'm not your enemy. We work for the same company. I'm all about getting on the same page. We need to all agree on something!! But UPS and the teamsters are in bed together, we cannot trust either party.What do we do? I'm open to suggestions. And not STUPID SHI#. Let's get serious.:hide:

Wow, we talk too a few people from INDY. on these boards, and they say they are in love with the contract. And it is serving them well.

I find it surprising that the local in Indy was able to "mislead" 107 of the 108 guys that voted.

Ive been reading this board for the last 2 or 3 days. If indy think they did or didnt get the best deal. thats up to them they voted. we should be positive and see what supps come from those who are first up. we can get a good deal. reguardless its going to happen and we have to live with it can we make everyone happy NO can we make the majority happy yep so lets see what is in the terminals supp"s thanks :funky:

Ive been reading this board for the last 2 or 3 days. If indy think they did or didnt get the best deal. thats up to them they voted. we should be positive and see what supps come from those who are first up. we can get a good deal. reguardless its going to happen and we have to live with it can we make everyone happy NO can we make the majority happy yep so lets see what is in the terminals supp"s thanks :funky:

Thats fair.:1036316054:

UPSCOMPANYMAN, go back to your TM's purple starfish, he needs his boy to clean up the remnents from his last dump!:shutup2:

This thread is bogus. Talk about hearsay. Just trying to spread rumors because things aren't going his way. More anti-employee than management to knowingly spread rumors as a last resort.

You should be ashamed, Onite.