Holland | Why layoffs?

RonaldJake, The 25% rule is simply this... After all men work a combined 5o hrs for the week (which is the 25%rule), then the combined overtime hrs of 40 = 1 man , 80=2men. Hope this helps.

if overtime (anything over 40 hours) equals 25 percent or more of the total manhours worked then it triggers call backs. That figures out to be an average 50 hours total per week per man.
Sorry guys. You're both wrong. The original 25% rule has been changed. We just got finished with this issue about two weeks ago. Ronaldjake is correct. I know....you shouldn't be shocked that the contract has been changed again, but it has.

[quote author=ronaldjake link=topic=76976.msg811354#msg811354 date=1268357971]
To the best of my knowledge as of Feb. 1 st the IBT and the Company had new language on the supposed 25% overtime rule. Here is how I understand it to be. No matter the size of your barn at 91 hours of overtime you trigger the first recall. For each additional 40 hours of overtime after the first 90 you trigger another recall.And so on !!! Hope this helps. This is the third interpritation of the language since 04/01/08. Confusing as Hell!!
[/quote]

Calling back 8 to 11 yesterday.Probably start Monday 3/22/2010 if they want to come back. This is at F W. terminal, Just a little good news for once ;D 8)