New Penn | Why new penn teamsters should vote yes

and speaking from the outside looking in , the only real reason new penn is being threatened is not for the sake of new penn but to keep the YRC people from revolting. if new penn were to vote 'no' again YRC would be forced into destoying new penn simply to keep the YRC people from demanding their 5% back. in my opinion this is a thug tactic. being represented by the union was supposed to stop company intimidation, but it seems when so many that are represented are in danger of not being able to pay dues the union has forgotton who they represent and are now only worried about themselves first.

Just read the letter from Tyson Johnson that came with your ballot. Even Tyson admits there is no reason to VOTE YES. YRC WILL NOT ALTER ITS STATED PLANS. So to me a YES VOTE is a PLEASE FORGIVE ME DOLLAR BILL WE HAVE BEEN BAD< AND ARE SORRY. I WON'T BEG ANYONE FOR A JOB

just wipe *** with the ballots. people dont &quot;revote&quot;!!!!!! thats why its called &quot;voting&quot;.
even considering what theyre asking shows weakness.

Why you should vote yes

I cannot agree any more with the more recent postings.. if the revote is NO, they will merge the companies together which means NP will no longer exist and you will become YRC employees with the already approved concessions. I have confirmed this with our local union. It will also be an ENDtail (also confirmed with my local union leaders) since Yellow purchased NP and they are not part of the nmfa (the reason for the separate vote in the first place)... the original no voters made your point but at the end of the day if you vote no again, you will either lose your job or move over to yellow at the lower rate anyway... If you insist on making a point.. remember no one will remember any of this in 6 mos and life will go on status quo in the corporate world. Food for thought -- UPS Frt. is hiring a $ 10.50 to start, ABF is not hiring, average laid off list percentage waiting to be recall is 17%.The Fedex don't want any union related worker. Conway, the same.Old Dominion not hiring either and if you lucky to land a trucking job, average pay to start is $ 13.00 and remember you got to start all over.

I cannot agree any more with the more recent postings.. if the revote is NO, they will merge the companies together which means NP will no longer exist and you will become YRC employees with the already approved concessions. I have confirmed this with our local union. It will also be an ENDtail (also confirmed with my local union leaders) since Yellow purchased NP and they are not part of the nmfa (the reason for the separate vote in the first place)... the original no voters made your point but at the end of the day if you vote no again, you will either lose your job or move over to yellow at the lower rate anyway... If you insist on making a point.. remember no one will remember any of this in 6 mos and life will go on status quo in the corporate world. Food for thought -- UPS Frt. is hiring a $ 10.50 to start, ABF is not hiring, average laid off list percentage waiting to be recall is 17%.The Fedex don't want any union related worker. Conway, the same.Old Dominion not hiring either and if you lucky to land a trucking job, average pay to start is $ 13.00 and remember you got to start all over.

It won't be a endtail..read the contract. We are NMFA so you are confused. Could you give ME YOUR LOCAL, WILL GET OUR LOCAL President to call and get this clarified. OUR Pres said it was a Dovetail and he is VP of the EAST. UPS freight does not hire drivers at 10.50 a hour. Believe starting rate to be around 18.00 a hour and top rate is near24 now. Could you show me where you got the 17% laid off figure???? Thanks