Central Transport | Why no announcement?

I am no financial advisor, but from where I stand it seems something major has to happen now or in the near future. The money keeps going out and losses mount while Chris Keylon keeps handing out money to his buddies.

I am no financial advisor, but from where I stand it seems something major has to happen now or in the near future. The money keeps going out and losses mount while Chris Keylon keeps handing out money to his buddies.
The bleeding had to be stopped sooner or later....This is as good of time as any. The end of the 3rd quarter. Makes perfect sense.

It makes me wonder why jared Mull would be promoted to SE region VP if they are closing it down.

Jared went out West to close those terminals, maybe they promoted him to do the rest in the SE

Jared just got the promotion so he could put it on his resume for his next job somewhere else.

Jared a legend in his own mind

jared knows when the right time to open his mouth ( :^O ) and when to keep it shut. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! - YouTube

No as a mole a concerned employee just like you guys I heard rumors as well some are true but most of these are fabrications. I have a family as well and depend on this job to take care of them.

Didn't say anything about it not being true, but I know there is no 1000 am managers meeting tomorrow or at least I have not seen an email.

Aah ha, see what I was saying about being a mole, you have not seen an email about a managers meeting, drivers/dockworkers would not get an email. Obviously, you must be a manager. Supposedly, a conference call which may be between upper management and not mere pee-ons, then trickled down to the lower ranks.

seeing you just became a member and only a couple posts, it's only fair to raise suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:
As we get ready for the work week and things are starting to settle down it would be a good time to remember an old boy scout motto...."Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Its human nature sadly to borrow trouble. To worry about things that may never happen. There is also an old proverb... "A stitch in time saves nine" which advises you to deal with task before they get too big. Sadly management never heard of that proverb. There is another proverb that may come back to haunt some this upcoming week is " Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself."

Last edited by a moderator:
As we get ready for the work week and things are starting to settle down it would be a good time to remember an old boy scout motto...."Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Its human nature sadly to borrow trouble. To worry about things that may never happen. There is also an old proverb... "A stitch in time saves nine" which advises you to deal with task before they get too big. Sadly management never heard of that proverb. There is another proverb that may come back to haunt some this upcoming week is " Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself."

A modern day "Moses" you are Train, love you Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course this most recent proverb by the Train is not Biblical but it is still Provbial !!!

Your life has been as it should. You will be fine however this plays out. I have been driving trucks over 40 years and have 4 grown children. I have lived from pay check to pay check most of my life raising my children. There were times I never thought I was going to make it and many times I had to start over when companies I worked for shutdown. Things always have a way of working themselves out. You didn't wait too long, you did what you had to do to raise your family. Never regret the decisions you have made. This is only a job and if this place goes out you will find another one. Widespread panic has set in here but its not the end of the world. You will start over pay your dues and move on. If you have your health and the love of your family you have everything. Without that you have nothing. Keep things in perspective my brother and you will come out of this stronger than you ever were.

Now this is a post from a wise man...:1036316054:

It makes me wonder why jared Mull would be promoted to SE region VP if they are closing it down.

Jared is a wana be *****. He isn't a VP, he is a special assistant to Brad Mott.
He's an ass kisser who just does everyone's dirty work and thinks he's someone.

Just got word from a reliable source who has been in the know in the past. Vitran bought by Central Transport.