Yellow | Why Zollars is the best CEO ever.

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
PREMIUM
Credits
I know there are a lot of people out there who understand and have great appreciation for what Mr. Zollars has achieved during his magnificent tenure as CEO. However there are those who choose to berate the man on these boards and I think it long overdue that we have a forum in which we can express our love and devotion for the man we call our leader. So please feel free to express yourselves in this forum.

The UnMerger - Forbes.com

I love this article! here's a little excerpt:

Zollars, in fact, is feeling a little cocky.(he's got a hardon alright!) YRC in May spent $1.3 billion (65%of it in cash) to acquire USF, a next-day carrier, and it's taking a similarly soft approach to the new property. He cites three rules that he says could help almost any merger in any business:Leave the brands alone; force the ranks to get to know each other behind the scenes; and wait to integrate the two camps' technologies. "These rules would have worked for DaimlerChrysler or AOL Time Warner. Most industries are consolidating, and these rules would work in almost all scenarios," he declares.

The UnMerger - Forbes.com

I love this article! here's a little excerpt:

Zollars, in fact, is feeling a little cocky.(he's got a hardon alright!) YRC in May spent $1.3 billion (65%of it in cash) to acquire USF, a next-day carrier, and it's taking a similarly soft approach to the new property. He cites three rules that he says could help almost any merger in any business:Leave the brands alone; force the ranks to get to know each other behind the scenes; and wait to integrate the two camps' technologies. "These rules would have worked for DaimlerChrysler or AOL Time Warner. Most industries are consolidating, and these rules would work in almost all scenarios," he declares.
See, thats what I'm talking about. If only DaimlerChrysler or Time Warner had consulted Mr. Zollars there mergers could have been successful.

I know there are a lot of people out there who understand and have great appreciation for what Mr. Zollars has achieved during his magnificent tenure as CEO. However there are those who choose to berate the man on these boards and I think it long overdue that we have a forum in which we can express our love and devotion for the man we call our leader. So please feel free to express yourselves in this forum.

I think he is the greatest bestest CEO ever. Look how he scammed the big teamsters. Look how he took 10% off the almighty teamsters. I love the one with not paying into the pension. He is brillant, look what he did to the big bad teamsters.

He has ran a trucking company into the ground in 5 or so years, and on top of that, they pay him to do it, and we give back for him to do it. The man is the best. Has the teamster president in his back pocket, he has everyone on here thinking that they will never find another job again. All this and he still make millions a year. What a great CEO. Next will be the co pay in benies, and everyone will cry and swallow it anyway. What A GREAT CEO.

I also like how he moves people around the country instead of freight. (awesome) as I said if I was paying him to get rid of the union, stufff my pockets full before the banks get their hands on anything, sell off everything and then go out of business. What A GREAT CEO.:puke::eck15:

DanSullivan
Lurker
for your second job do you do a stand up routine? you should let him run your household expense account . and keep his hand out of mine

Why Zollars is the best CEO ever.

He is the best at making the board members alot of money and taking the middle class working man to their knees. Most of us have stayed in this industry with the opportunity of giving our kids a decent (not priviledge) life. We had hopes of being able to send them to college and then being able to retire ourselves. Bill Zollars and his cronies who make more money than most of us can imagine are taking away the American dream from more than just the YRC employees.

Mr Sullivan, you better hope your heath insurance stays in force, since you sir, need to see a shrink on a daily basis, you are delusional. I have seen over the years how well Yellow has performed under the GREAT leadership of Zollars. A once great company in 1983, is now in total RUINS and you adore him. When the Powell family ran Yellow, we were a class act. Now YRC is in $ shambles. You probably do not even recognize the Powell name, since you most likely are a 10 year newbie with YRC. My love and devotion to that sh*t head is in my toilet bowl. Smarten up.:ranting2::Flame-On:

Zollars was able to take several old and generally profitable companies and using synergy and mergers **** all of it away with one big money losing suck fest, but hey he is guaranteed his $$$ even if everything else is gone so why should he care.

We need to send him to see donald trump so he can say "your fired"!!!!
I'm sure he'll have alot of job offers after he takes us down along with the teamsters.

All praise and glory to almighty Zollars, we are nothing without him, he is great!

I think Zollars & Ahmadinejad may be golfing buddies. Over a round of golf they discuss ways to break the people. :Bondage:

Come unto me all who are weak and underperforming and i shall give you freight, so sayeth the mighty ZOLLARS.::shit::

I have a shrine in my home where I worship his most worshipfulness Bill Zollars, he alone will save us but you must first cleanse thyself by voting yes on the latest concessions, do this and ye shall be saved.

I have a shrine in my home where I worship his most worshipfulness Bill Zollars, he alone will save us but you must first cleanse thyself by voting yes on the latest concessions, do this and ye shall be saved.

This shrine is it white with a tank on the back and a seat with a hole in it?