Yellow | Why Zollars is the best CEO ever.

I know there are a lot of people out there who understand and have great appreciation for what Mr. Zollars has achieved during his magnificent tenure as CEO. However there are those who choose to berate the man on these boards and I think it long overdue that we have a forum in which we can express our love and devotion for the man we call our leader. So please feel free to express yourselves in this forum.

Huh?? What are you his son? If so Fathers Day was last weekend.

I know there are a lot of people out there who understand and have great appreciation for what Mr. Zollars has achieved during his magnificent tenure as CEO. However there are those who choose to berate the man on these boards and I think it long overdue that we have a forum in which we can express our love and devotion for the man we call our leader. So please feel free to express yourselves in this forum.

DUDE :wtflol::eck15::eck15:

i sure hope this thread was meant as a joke and hes just pulling our chains

Maybe Zollars has taken a page from the Roberts family and is having some underling get on here and post positive things. It could be your buddy taking a break from the rubber girlfriend in his moms basement and posting from his work computer, using his ultra ego with the blessing of $$$ bill!:biglaugh::clap:

Oh come on guys. Bill or should I say William (Willy for short) is your typical greedy CEO (Criminal Excutive Officer). Now, he put me out of a job along with 46 of my fellow Teamster brothers at Holland. Now I can say this much. I can now sit back and watch him fall while I'm collecting unemployment. I need a good laugh. Its now your turn Willy to pay the pipper. Oh by the way Willy, I heard that their is a logistics company that is going up for sale over in Iran. You better jump on that deal before its to late LOL.

Shine box

Now that I am layed off I am gonna get my shine box out and hitch hike to HQ in Kansas and see if I can shine the GREAT ONE'S shoe's.:ranting2:

:hysterical: [B Venting is a wonderful thing..better then valium and morphine.. thank god for TB :hysterical::hysterical:]No one could say he is the greatest with all the layoffs and closings. NOT TO BE GLOOM AND DOOM OR NEGATIVE but most closed terminals will never reopen..and sorry to say most on layoff will never be recalled or for a good while anyhow but it looks like operations will continue..not cease. Downsized but still # 1 in size. Anyone gonna give him credit for that? :woohoo1:[/B]

:hysterical: [B Venting is a wonderful thing..better then valium and morphine.. thank god for TB :hysterical:]No one could say he is the greatest with all the layoffs and closings. NOT TO BE GLOOM AND DOOM OR NEGATIVE but most closed terminals will never reopen..and sorry to say most on layoff will never be recalled or for a good while anyhow but it looks like operations will continue..not cease. Downsized but still # 1 in size. Anyone gonna give him credit for that? :woohoo1:[/B]

That's like giving a kid credit for having a business worth $250 million when hie dad died and left him 2 worth $200 million just a few years before thanks $ Bill:nutkick:

look at the bigger picture, If Zollars manages to put YRC out of business then the other big trucking companies will have the ability to lower their drivers wages and benefits and not their freight rates. Then everybody will be working for minimum wage if your lucky!

look at the bigger picture, If Zollars manages to put YRC out of business then the other big trucking companies will have the ability to lower their drivers wages and benefits and not their freight rates. Then everybody will be working for minimum wage if your lucky!
perfect time to get out then, I am.

Diesel, do it, maybe we will pullout of this, I think we can. It was only a gut feeling, but I believe yellow corp buying Roadway holland was to much at the time , I could be wrong but, to much to soon?

Diesel, do it, maybe we will pullout of this, I think we can. It was only a gut feeling, but I believe yellow corp buying Roadway holland was to much at the time , I could be wrong but, to much to soon?

A famous quote from Willie Nelson
"There's nothing I could do about it now"