ODFL | wichita,ks linehaul hiring

godswrath

TB Lurker
Credits
just curious been trying to get my brother to work there that wonderful job he has is working him to death and he dosnt make squat. would make a great linehaul driver.

If he meets OD's qualifications for line haul send him on down to the terminal to fill out an application,we move to our new place later this month its gonna get pretty hectic,sooner than later would be a good idea.

45 doors I beleive(give or take)gonna be located just off of 47th street exit where I-135 and the Kansas Turnpike(I-35)meet,you cant beat that location for visability the new barn sits next to I-135.We move Sept.26 we're hosting an open house Oct.6th featuring the new digs and the 3/4 century anniversary rolling museum.Yep big doins at the Air Capitol S/C!!!

Believe new terminal is the old Fed Ex location. (After the 26th). Now couple blocks north of 4th and I 235 on left side of road. Best of luck.

well its for my brother he needs a real trucking job he works for a rock hauling company in eldorado they work them to death and dont really make that much money i told him he needs a real job,lol

Been covering the PAR to TUL meet DAL leg for WIC about 50% of the time the last couple weeks. Go to TUL any way with TUL or southwest relays.
PAR wildman's been covering a WIC-GOK turn for us also, he's eatin it up!not every week a wild guy gets to cover a 650 mi turn!

Opening new term fri. what I have seen..Good Luck..
We'll need the luck we might be using porta-potties for a day or two next week.We're having a big open house Wed.with the anniversary truck and some upper management coming should be an interesting week ahead of us.

maybe you all can buy some tp for that place and some asphalt for your lot. my truck is still carrying around the dirt i picked up there. lol