Holland | Wil we CLOSE UP Monday?

The word "usually" that you used,was referring to the yes voters--as in (usually they are selfish) because of the" fact" they live paycheck to paycheck.....you go back and reread your post..The word "fact" as you used it in this context ..means ALL yes voters live paycheck to paycheck..Or so you think..I am available to correct your grammar 24/7..Sometimes retar&*s get confused easy...I will help you understand that what you wrote wasn't really what you meant..Are you one of those clowns that think a 360 is an about face and complete turn around from how you thought about a subject before & after..
Ok. At least now we have established that you are not someone who wants to converse on a website and swap opinions, you're just another know-it-all jackass.:1036316054:

Ok. At least now we have established that you are not someone who wants to converse on a website and swap opinions, you're just another know-it-all jackass.:1036316054:
No sir not at all, I will converse,but it is very hard to converse with people that ASSUME more than what they KNOW...10/4?..I get it, most of this back & forth jaw jacking is just a bunch of unsubstantiated opinions anyway..

Yep. That's why it's call a "chat" forum. For people to converse back and forth......and quite often, it's just opinions.

I must say, it's people like you that insult everyone else for their grammar, spelling, etc.etc. that shut down a thread and/or forum like this. When you do that, you silence people who aren't good at spelling or even good at putting a thought down on paper. Your comments are exactly what has kept this, and forums just like this, quiet before these latest negotiations. People have thoughts and opinions that they would like to put on here, but people like you discourage them by attacking their posts.

So go ahead, nit pick this post of mine also. You've already proven the type of person that you are.

Rock on.

Yep. That's why it's call a "chat" forum. For people to converse back and forth......and quite often, it's just opinions.

I must say, it's people like you that insult everyone else for their grammar, spelling, etc.etc. that shut down a thread and/or forum like this. When you do that, you silence people who aren't good at spelling or even good at putting a thought down on paper. Your comments are exactly what has kept this, and forums just like this, quiet before these latest negotiations. People have thoughts and opinions that they would like to put on here, but people like you discourage them by attacking their posts.

So go ahead, nit pick this post of mine also. You've already proven the type of person that you are.

Rock on.

OK flash I will,First off I'm not the grammar police..I only corrected YOU because you said go re-read your post before I say something to make myself look foolish..Second off I have no control over a thread being shut down or not ,that's up to the Mods.And finally love the avatar it's awesome..

OK flash I will,First off I'm not the grammar police..I only corrected YOU because you said go re-read your post before I say something to make myself look foolish..Second off I have no control over a thread being shut down or not ,that's up to the Mods.And finally love the avatar it's awesome..
I know that you don't have control over the actual shutting down of a thread, but when someone gets on here and brow beats people for their use of grammar or the English language in general, they go silent. Which shuts down a conversation. Get it?

Most of us don't sit here and nit pick someone's post looking for flaws. Try to read between the lines and address the topic at hand, not a person's way of writing their message. We don't all have an IQ as high as yours is.

A little math education is needed for you,..A 360 is a complete circle,so you will end up at the same starting point,..If you want to compare a persons complete change in turn around terms ..You would say ..WOW what a 180..Dude what's up with that...I would suspend you from the rafters on my pulleys and swing you up to 90 degrees..
This wasn't address to me personally. But the point still stands.

I am available to correct your grammar 24/7..Sometimes retar&*s get confused easy...I will help you understand that what you wrote wasn't really what you meant..Are you one of those clowns that think a 360 is an about face and complete turn around from how you thought about a subject before & after..

Both......very impressive.
Nobody gets on here looking to get an education from you. But thanks anyway.

Lol..Ok.. I get it,your a bit bent .back to the subject matter,,anybody living paycheck to paycheck,has bigger problems than the internet grammar cops..