ABF | will the last American to leave the USA, please bring the flag?

In addition to that he said that he needs to appoint competent people and let them do their jobs, not appoint them then tie their hands. Should he win it will be interesting.
The 'hand-tying' will stop under Trump. I don't mean to be disrespectful to Donald, but he's not a politician, he's more of a hands-off manager...which is EXACTLY what the United States needs at this point in history. Truman tied MacArthur's hands, Johnson tied Gen. Westmoreland's hands, and so on. Let the Generals do their jobs...wage war.

I can't get a 'read' on The Donald about his stance on Unions, which I am sensitive to, but time will tell.

Trump At Your Own Risk.

Sorry guys,.......I dissent.

Mr. Trump is a salesman........and a very good one........

As a Viet Nam era vet,.....and as a parent with "skin in the game"........I.e.: my youngest in the Navy..........I don't want to see another war to protect the Saudi's oilfields..........or the contested Chinese oilfields in the Spratly Islands...........Let the businessmen fight their own wars without using our sons and daughters...........instead of drumming up false threats and phony patriotism........

We don't belong in the Middle East,........but we've been meddling there ever since we helped insurgents overthrow the Shah of Iran back in the late '60's. Exxon and Mobil and British Petroleum said we had to be there........a matter of " national security" .....or so they said......more like they were worried about nationalization of the oil wells......

On the airbases I was stationed on in the early '70's........ I remember Iraqi pilots training on USAF planes...........and the Iran-Contra affair? Sell weapons to Iran to buy cocaine in Nicaragua?.........Yeah,.....right.....sign me up so I can lay my life down for that.......

Sorry,.......I remember the stench of lies and cover-ups to sell the Vietnam war........I smell that stench one more time......