ABF | Will Yrc Buy Abf ?

Rumor is there will only be one union company left. That heavy removable rack will do abf in.
Think about your lack of information about YRC. YRC can't make pension or medical payments without money from the feds. Knowing that please explain where they will find 2 Billion dollars to purchase ABF. Then ask yourself if the Board of Directors of ABF would even approve such a sale? And the boards permission by law is required for sale approval. But, most important, why would YRC purchase ABF knowing they would instantly be in debit for millions of Pension obligations ABF currently has. YRC can't even make 25% of the 100% pension payments ABF now makes without federal intervention. You claim a rumor. And that is all it is. A thought that will never materialize. von.

Think about your lack of information about YRC. YRC can't make pension or medical payments without money from the feds. Knowing that please explain where they will find 2 Billion dollars to purchase ABF. Then ask yourself if the Board of Directors of ABF would even approve such a sale? And the boards permission by law is required for sale approval. But, most important, why would YRC purchase ABF knowing they would instantly be in debit for millions of Pension obligations ABF currently has. YRC can't even make 25% of the 100% pension payments ABF now makes without federal intervention. You claim a rumor. And that is all it is. A thought that will never materialize. von.
How about a "hostile" takeover???

Sense YRC just got a 700 million dollar loan your post is irrelevant. No one is letting that happen.

I never thought I would see the government help a trucking company. I thought bail outs were reserved to the rail industry specifically AmTrak. Several years the Canadian government bailed out Maislin. I think that was when Trudeau Sr. was in power.

Board of Directors doesn't have to approve a sale. As long as the majority of shareholders (owners) approve, it could be done. (Not saying it's feasible or practical)

I don't know, they got $700 million. I had an ex Ol' lady who if she had money she bought things, the bills can wait...
Only problem being that Mama Judy does like her shopping money...she's not giving up the most profitable sector of her business, no matter HOW much she wishes it wasn't so profitable.

Only at contract time when the weak minded think a Company in debt in likely the billions.. Remember that time? YRC is going to buy us, I got to vote for concessions?? This is the stupidest post on the internet. YRCW is a joke.