ABF | Will Yrc Buy Abf ?

When they finally put all of the apples into one basket ,....look out !

Hah! The....rotten, worm-riddled apples, ....in the decayed, antiquated, bottom-busted-out, basket........

The Head Fruits at YRC are contemplating that,.........with the help of the Real Peaches who are pretending to be the Union "leadership".........

and a Big Razzberry to All Of 'Em!...........

My guess is yrc will every penny out of anywhere they can get it and if they quit getting handouts and givebacks they will close the doors and go public stating they tried despertly but could'nt get along with contract labor

Yup.......Standard business practice........the responsibility for failure lies with Labor,.....Not mis-management....

My guess is yrc will grab every penny out of anywhere they can get it and if they quit getting handouts and givebacks they will close the doors and go public stating they tried despertly but could'nt get along with contract labor
Those bastards....

Hah! The....rotten, worm-riddled apples, ....in the decayed, antiquated, bottom-busted-out, basket........

The Head Fruits at YRC are contemplating that,.........with the help of the Real Peaches who are pretending to be the Union "leadership".........

and a Big Razzberry to All Of 'Em!...........
Meaning , easier to eliminate the union. I think perhaps my statement was taken the wrong way .

Meaning , easier to eliminate the union. I think perhaps my statement was taken the wrong way .

Well,....Every carrier out there,...Union or not,.....wishes they could rid themselves of Unions,...or keep them out. Lumping all the Union LTL carriers together may make a decertification effort somewhat easier.
Or a bankruptcy/re-organization to decertify.........

Certainly dismantling the National solidarity that LTL had with the NMFA, just plays right into the employer's hands.......

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. should be ashamed over the busting up of his father's Life's Work......and allowing a non-Union LTL company.....Overnite,....to organize by card-check as a....Third LTL contract entity.....

10 years ago,....we had NMFA.....Now we have ABF NMFA, YRC NMFA, and UPSFreight.........Real "Progress" there, Jimmy!..
Three different negotiating teams,.......means more bureaucracy jobs for top-heavy Union "leadership".....Nice trick they've learned from rubbing elbows with management all these years......

They deregulated trucking,...so they could eliminate Union trucking jobs,....BECAUSE....Union truck drivers honored picket lines......
Non-Union guys don't........so now that steel plant strike has scabs moving product,....that tire plant has non-Union trucks rumbling right through the picket line.........that electric parts manufacturer watches his products go out the door,...and laughs at his striking employees.

That's why trucking was the first heavy industry in America to be deregulated.....and once they De-Unionize it,...the Domino effect will topple Organized Labor in this country.......