TForce | Wonder if we still get the Doughnuts

BigEmpty53

TB Lurker
Credits
Every Friday, company feeds us Dunkin D's at the short and always very uninteresting meeting. I wonder if they will feed us anymore, now that we are Teamsters :hysterical:

Every Friday, company feeds us Dunkin D's at the short and always very uninteresting meeting. I wonder if they will feed us anymore, now that we are Teamsters :hysterical:

Donuts are covered under mileage pay. Please look for that charge to be deducted on next weeks paycheck...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

As long as we don't have to sit through another "..this here is clutch" meeting...

And all this time I thought clutch was actually foot rest..duuh..

I think they went from 4 boxes down to 3.
Cost cutting at its finest..

Seeing how weather is nasty tonight, freight will be late tomorrow...::yawn::

If I don't get my double chocolate glazed with sprinkles and hint of mint tomorrow I'm filing a grievance.

..and I want milk in the vending machine to be back down to 50 cents!

If I don't get my double chocolate glazed with sprinkles and hint of mint tomorrow I'm filing a grievance.

..and I want milk in the vending machine to be back down to 50 cents!

Nope, no double chocolate glazed...BRAN MUFFINS! They don't have tp pay you when your in the john, or do they???????:biglaugh:

Well Big Empty, did you get your donuts? Can't possibly go to bed tonight with this pressing question unanswered.:rofl:

Now that you are Teamsters let the games begin.
This is going to be interesting for awhile driving your TM's nuts when you start the grievance process.

The old Overnite supervisor will really love this new to them way of not letting them use their works for a door mate any longer.

I should have stuck around instead of retiring when I did.
I'm going to miss out on all of the fun.

We got our Dunkin Donuts. Our table got the best ones where the others got the coconut, rainbow sprinkled,peanut, cake donut.

Someone mentioned they were going to refuse to eat the donuts cause they were not made in a union shop.......We all started laughing.:biglaugh:

We are also getting Breakfast and a Lunch/Dinner cookout because of our accident free streak.:1036316054:

7-11 as well.
:shock: and Walmart.

You know something? Being a Teamster is something new to me.
I know a few hardcore and I really mean hardcore brothers.
So much so, that they will not frequent any store that is not organized or sell things made from a union shop.
I'm sorry but I shop where I find value regardless of union affiliation.
I saw someone wearing Teamster boots!!!

Safety Toe Railroad Boot (IBT Logo)
ibtsteeltoeboot3x3vp9.jpg