FedEx Freight | Worker Comp!

I wanted to tell everyone about this.

In march of this year, I slipped and fell on some
ice at a customers. I tore my PCL & MCL in my right knee. I wanted to stay at work and keep doing my part, but the next morning I found out how sore the knee was!!!!! unable to really get around I called in and asked to take the day off. ( I did report the accident the day it happened) the NEW ccm told me that if I took the day off I had to go to the clinic! So, I ended up spending the next couple weeks at home. not until I demanded that the doctors do something to find out why I was in so much pain did they send me for an MRI. it showed that I tore the PCL & MCL. these tendons control squating and bending of your knee. Now I don't like knifes, especially onesw cutting on me! the doctor had said he could not fix the tendons that only a replacement could be done. But, that I could retrain my muscles to take over and avoid have surgery all together. Of coarse I liked the sound of that! But in the begining It Was tough exercsing when the knee hurt, and pushing through when I could barely stand on the knee!! I have now made it through to a point where I hope to return to work soon, tomorrow I return to the doctor to get his opinion.

I know you are thinking something like SO WHAT. but what I didn't tell you was Fedex Freight is being positive and supportive!! Jeanie in Harrison in the workers comp dept. never douting that I was hurt and allowing me to avoid surgery and go to physical therapy. She has been great through out the whole time.
this could have gone alot different.

we complain some much about the bad I just wanted to point out a positive,
mind you I have medical evidence to support my injuries. I would imagine a different out come for myself or any one else without the medical evidence.
the reason is that u chose therapy over a knife look at the dollars u just saved them.:hysterical:

I wanted to tell everyone about this.

In march of this year, I slipped and fell on some
ice at a customers. I tore my PCL & MCL in my right knee. I wanted to stay at work and keep doing my part, but the next morning I found out how sore the knee was!!!!! unable to really get around I called in and asked to take the day off. ( I did report the accident the day it happened) the NEW ccm told me that if I took the day off I had to go to the clinic! So, I ended up spending the next couple weeks at home. not until I demanded that the doctors do something to find out why I was in so much pain did they send me for an MRI. it showed that I tore the PCL & MCL. these tendons control squating and bending of your knee. Now I don't like knifes, especially onesw cutting on me! the doctor had said he could not fix the tendons that only a replacement could be done. But, that I could retrain my muscles to take over and avoid have surgery all together. Of coarse I liked the sound of that! But in the begining It Was tough exercsing when the knee hurt, and pushing through when I could barely stand on the knee!! I have now made it through to a point where I hope to return to work soon, tomorrow I return to the doctor to get his opinion.

I know you are thinking something like SO WHAT. but what I didn't tell you was Fedex Freight is being positive and supportive!! Jeanie in Harrison in the workers comp dept. never douting that I was hurt and allowing me to avoid surgery and go to physical therapy. She has been great through out the whole time.
this could have gone alot different.

we complain some much about the bad I just wanted to point out a positive,
mind you I have medical evidence to support my injuries. I would imagine a different out come for myself or any one else without the medical evidence.

Wait until you start having issues with you PCL & MCL after you are released to go back to work. This is where the denials and run around starts. Speaking from experience. They will send you to company doctor and he will say you are fit to work because they are probably paid too and your pain will not be the companies problem from then on....

Medical Reject's........

:smilie_132:Concentra should have a Class Action Lawsuit filed against them from ALL of us that have had problem's with them,AND that include's Your DOT Pysical pertaining to your blood pressure,you know that your B/P is fine but Concentra say;s it's high.

Medical School Regect's........:duh:

Is Concentra who we are using in DAL again? 10-4 on the blood pressure. How many clinic's we had since Bo D. left?