FedEx Freight | Working New Years Eve

According to the Estes guys, their hub drivers had to work Fri night, when I was with fedex I can't ever remember not working new years eve...I worked new years eve at PFG, started at 0500 and didn't get back to the yard till 1800, its just a part of business, no big deal!!
as a line driver /road driver with Af/Fedex ...as long as I've been here I only remember 2 times working on the 1st ..I could be slipping though ..... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

as a line driver /road driver with Af/Fedex ...as long as I've been here I only remember 2 times working on the 1st ..I could be slipping though ..... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I was speaking of new years eve the 31st draggon, I don't remember getting one off at fedex...new years day yes but not eve..

I was speaking of new years eve the 31st draggon, I don't remember getting one off at fedex...new years day yes but not eve..
I hear ya .... new years eve day .....

I have always thought of Christmas eve and new years eve ... being in the evening ..... ya know ... the time you got to open ... maybe one christmas present ... early ... ... if you pestered mommie enough ... that is if you didn't get your butt busted and told to shut up about it .... :biglaugh:

I hear ya .... new years eve day .....

I have always thought of Christmas eve and new years eve ... being in the evening ..... ya know ... the time you got to open ... maybe one christmas present ... early ... ... if you pestered mommie enough ... that is if you didn't get your butt busted and told to shut up about it .... :biglaugh:

Your to much Draggon...LOL :biglaugh: