FedEx Freight | Worst meets

How about drivers that wait on the next out. It might be only 15 minutes but that is 15 minutes that you could of been down the road and to me that computes to a half hour. Every day number one waits on the second and then he says "Oh there was a wreck I got tied up behind. Yeah well maybe you would of been past that if you had not waited on you buddy.

wow train you need some cheese with that wine. All you guys you are all in a hurry because you shouldnt have to wait, go to nites and work the dock.

Wow been there done that. It not having to wait it's the disrespect shown to others. next thing you know they want make sure you leave early because they are going on vacation or for some reason need to get home early. it's no wonder the company has no respect for us we have none for each other

wow train you need some cheese with that wine. All you guys you are all in a hurry because you shouldnt have to wait, go to nites and work the dock.

just dont get it do you train, its all about you. Everything needs to be perfect for you. I can guess you are #1 on the board and you have been here close to 20 years and you are ready to retire.Am i getting close to everything about you. Well that is everybodies #1 driver, you guys think you need to be bowed to just do a job no matter what it takes. May be just retire and you wouldnt have to worry about it know more. Nobody cares about you just like you dont care about any body else. Just remember its only a job, just make money and dont worry so much!

wow Hawkeye "jr member", I think perhaps you are more than guessing because you are spot on . I am the, well I don't like the label #1 driver because there are some that are more dedicated than I But yeah I hold the first spot on the road board, and yes almost twenty years on the job, which probably means you were still wetting your short pants when I was working nights on the dock, I am ready to pull the pin but right now I feel the need to hang around just a while longer (at least till the snow flies maybe who know, Oh that's right you do!) but I digress. As I was saying this so called "just a job' is a major part of our lives We spend the better part of our day here and that provides the "money" to send our kids to collage, take our family on vacation, our house, car, and the food on your table this Thanksgiving along with 2 paid days off. And if you did not look at people with the green eye of envy you'd should know I take more time off without pay so others can work when things are slow and not Fridays which would be great for me but mostly Mondays. I ask no one to bow to me as I don't bow to you or anyone else. As you seem to know so much you know there are five runs that meet Nashville, all five with exception of mine, (30-45 min. and number two. all wait at least an hour, two hours if they run extra board as they can't seem to call them much before the showtimes. If you really knew me I try to stay a happy go lucky type so while you profess to know me you should know As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things
We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. Wrap your head around that young fellow.

just dont get it do you train, its all about you. Everything needs to be perfect for you. I can guess you are #1 on the board and you have been here close to 20 years and you are ready to retire.Am i getting close to everything about you. Well that is everybodies #1 driver, you guys think you need to be bowed to just do a job no matter what it takes. May be just retire and you wouldnt have to worry about it know more. Nobody cares about you just like you dont care about any body else. Just remember its only a job, just make money and dont worry so much!

It is so easy to get underneath you old farts skin because you al know so much about nothing you know. I bet you cant retire that is why you are so bitter. Just remember you know not what you know because if you knew it so well you would of retired so long ago. Oh well i guess just keep complaining it only gets better. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee I'm sorry if I came off bitter I was just trying to make a point. I think when you see me laughing everyday you see nothing but green

It is so easy to get underneath you old farts skin because you al know so much about nothing you know. I bet you cant retire that is why you are so bitter. Just remember you know not what you know because if you knew it so well you would of retired so long ago. Oh well i guess just keep complaining it only gets better. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the biggest load of jibberish I've read in a while.

Guardrail-Xoomin'

Wow been there done that. It not having to wait it's the disrespect shown to others. next thing you know they want make sure you leave early because they are going on vacation or for some reason need to get home early. it's no wonder the company has no respect for us we have none for each other
Im calln bs on been there done that.lol you worked nights but back then no dock work.

Well the common thread among all the threads is to attack someone for posting I really believe if Gandhi posted hear he would be a selfish evildoer