R&L | Write Ups !!!!

I know that most of us are very proud people and don't like it when things that maybe we should have done, we didn't. It is the Managers responsibility to inform us when we do something wrong. Don't make write-ups out to be more then what they are. If Management doesn't tell us when we do something wrong our actions are not likely to change. Same thing with your wife, if she does something that annoys you and you don't say anything I am quite sure she will not change what she is doing, like spending too much money. (I think most of us can relate to that)

I hear that, my biggest mistake since getting married was putting my wifes name on my bank account. I used to have money.....now I have to look under the cushions in the sofa to try and get togther enough money for a small soda and a kids size hamburger.
HEHE!!!

I hear that, my biggest mistake since getting married was putting my wifes name on my bank account. I used to have money.....now I have to look under the cushions in the sofa to try and get togther enough money for a small soda and a kids size hamburger.
HEHE!!!

you can afford a kids hambuger?

HEHE!!!

No, the biggest mistake was getting marred! Lol!! :Bondage: