R&L | WVA.R&L tail trailer rolled over.

My prayers go out to the family too. I am curious though. By the pic that is shown, the tractor in front of the lead trailer looks upright and fine. So my question is, I wonder why the driver tried to bail out? Unless the original tractor is not in the pic and there is another one there to take away the one pup. I guess we'll find out more in the future.

Can anyone tell me what happened I have heard a few diff things that had happened.My thought go out to his family.

few more details as i heard

we were told at wil tractor hit wall, turned over.dont know if true tho. also, dont know about your tractor, but mine has doors that pop and rattle, dont close good.may not have been wearing his seatbelt, like a lot of us from time to time.he was thrown out of tractor. he was a very nice gentleman, raised two good men who also work here, someone at wil said he had filed for retirement.lousy deal

Mr Shrout was his name

His name was Gary Shrout. He had been with the company 14 years (I was told, may have been longer). He run extra out of the big house. I met him on my line run 20-30 times. He was a great guy. Full of spunk for a 69 yr old. He always refered to van tires as being @#$#%^&*** maypops. Drivers that knew him well called him the "Old Man". Not meaning it mean or bad. Me being alot younger than Mr. Shrout couldnt call him that. I think I once called him Mr. Old Man.
Two of his sons still run line haul out of Wilmington. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

His name was Gary Shrout. He had been with the company 14 years (I was told, may have been longer). He run extra out of the big house. I met him on my line run 20-30 times. He was a great guy. Full of spunk for a 69 yr old. He always refered to van tires as being @#$#%^&*** maypops. Drivers that knew him well called him the "Old Man". Not meaning it mean or bad. Me being alot younger than Mr. Shrout couldnt call him that. I think I once called him Mr. Old Man.
Two of his sons still run line haul out of Wilmington. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family ... There is a remembering our friends thread REMEMBERING OUR FRIENDS - Truckingboards Truck Drivers Forum and put it there