XPO | xco

hey trucker 0728 keep us posted we started signing cards this morn 25 in the first 2 hrs of city p&d . for all u nay sayers have u read the prospectus u got in the mail from conway read all 59 pages and get your eyes opened ( CORPORATE GREED )

YES you can! They also have to let senior drivers have options on runs, you get a say in give backs ( I like the term gratuity ) Unfortunately company Suck_sses still get treated better, so that should ease your mind a bit.

If the most senior drivers want to spend more quality time at home with their families, how does that hurt the companies efficiency? I'm not a mathematics major but it makes sense to me that if there is overtime to be earned, and the senior guys want to pass it along to the most junior drivers, who are probably in progression (less per hour) then it would help the efficiency of the operations. But then again, from what some have posted here, the south doesn't earn overtime until 50 hours. In my opinion that is a tragedy in it's self. Idgarrit, I really think you should just stay quiet in regards to this unionization topic. Because you are only making it easier for those of us who really want justice for all of our conway brothers and sisters. On second thought, keep up the good work, us Teamsters love ya baby! TE out....

I was with you at the beginning of your post, but what you say at the end your post was out of line. I have seen times where the most senior drivers work long hours while guys at the bottom of the flex board do not get called in and I agree with you regarding that matter. It seems to me that the company would save money by limited the senior guys to 8-10 hours and letting the lower payed guys take up the slack. Why they do not do that, I don't know and I don't lose sleep over it.

As far as the rest, well, if anyone should "stay quiet" it is you sir. You do not have a horse in this race, you do not work for this company, and while your opinion is being allowed to be seen by the mods, you have no business telling me as a Con-way DSR that I should "stay quiet" regarding this matter; which has the potential to change the way my employer does it's day to day business and which may have a profound effect on my future work environment. I have come to respect you Elvis for your knowledge of the trucking biz, even though you and disagree more than not, please don't ruin that for me by acting like some of these other malcontents in this discussion.

What else can the union do to make the company less efficient? Please share. Can we greive if our dispatcher hurts our feelings to?

Haha.... yeah, that's the biggest problem here, too many folks have gotten their feelings hurt and want someone to hold their hand. You have got too many disgruntled employees on here getting their sense of satisfaction. LOL
You may as well just stop posting about it for a while. Your only feeding those with a self-serving agenda.

I think I'll try to work 11 or 12 hours today. I'm just glad I'm able to do it. And tomorrow too. Oh yeah, and take a run on Saturday if I want. See the money is there for the taking . hahahahahaha. And my wife loves it. Pads the retirement..