XPO | xdv scm

oh boy

TB Lurker
Credits
how can a scm get by with only working 2 hrs a day or not working at all.she is a joke.if the fos and clerks did cover for her all the time maybe someone would do something about it. she needs to wake up and get back to work. we are driving tractors with over 1 million miles on them we need newer equipment but she is never there so we can talk to her about it. oh thats right she dont care about her employs. just her self wake up marie before the phone calls start!!!!!

how can a scm get by with only working 2 hrs a day or not working at all.she is a joke.if the fos and clerks did cover for her all the time maybe someone would do something about it. she needs to wake up and get back to work. we are driving tractors with over 1 million miles on them we need newer equipment but she is never there so we can talk to her about it. oh thats right she dont care about her employs. just her self wake up marie before the phone calls start!!!!!
When one employee speaks up its one thing, but two or more? maybe she`s working on her golf game. Pretty soon the crystal palace will be watching from the microscope!

since mr marty is the official conway fixer upper, we will let him transfer there and fix things for you. mr marty is almost at the yard everyday, unless he is doing official at the lgo. he will show that female how things are done.

Seriously Isnt The Real Issue Here That She Is A Female? Never Underestimate The Power Of A Women, Your Mother's Raised You Right?!? Just One Question.... If It's That Bad Why Are You Still Employed There? Ok 2 Questions..... Do You Complain This Much At Work? Maybe The Issue Is You.

Seriously Isnt The Real Issue Here That She Is A Female? Never Underestimate The Power Of A Women, Your Mother's Raised You Right?!? Just One Question.... If It's That Bad Why Are You Still Employed There? Ok 2 Questions..... Do You Complain This Much At Work? Maybe The Issue Is You.
I think you are wrong on this. I have no problem with a woman doing this job or a managers job. I think the cheif complaint is the lack of hours at work, but I would love for my TM to be around only 3 hours a day!

Ok Maybe I Am Wrong, But We Have All Lost Track Of What Our Goals Are, Let's Give The Benefit Of Change Before We Start Slandering Someone Or Somegal. The Threat's Of Phone Call's And Alway's Going To Xgo Is A Little Played Out. Do What I Think You Need To Do Or Im Going To Tell On You? That Is 3rd Grade. I Just Dont Think Publicly Attacking Someone Is The Way To Get Your Change.

Ok Maybe I Am Wrong, But We Have All Lost Track Of What Our Goals Are, Let's Give The Benefit Of Change Before We Start Slandering Someone Or Somegal. The Threat's Of Phone Call's And Alway's Going To Xgo Is A Little Played Out. Do What I Think You Need To Do Or Im Going To Tell On You? That Is 3rd Grade. I Just Dont Think Publicly Attacking Someone Is The Way To Get Your Change.

I agree, it has NOTHING to do with gender.
If this person is indeed ditching work most of the time, it's more like publicly acknowledging the fact that it is happening.
No more sweeping things under the Con-way carpets anymore, especially on these message boards. (As long as we all follow the rules here)
The Con-way sleeper cell teams will hold all accountable and air out the dirty laundry.

If anyone is doing things wrong...just stop and you might just stay out of the truckingboard spotlight.

Hmmmm someone else has a [SHIFT] key fetish. I wonder who that could be?

It has nothing to do with her being a woman. It has to do with this person not doing their job. As the original poster said. She will go days and not show up at the office. Then when she does it is for 2-3 hrs and then she is gone again. She has the girls in the office covering for her when people call asking for her. They tell them she is out running errands, etc etc and then the office girls and new FOS call her on her cell phone so the SCM can call the person right back. Now wtf is up with that? She has a driver that spends more time calling in sick and showing up late for work than he spends at work. But yet she refuses to do anything about. Which is causing morale problems at the terminal and making it hard for all the other drivers to get days off. Forcing us to feel like we might as well start calling in like T.S. does in order to get a day off. There is just too much going on to even list. The morale here is at all time low. In all the years I have been here I have never seen it so bad. GO knows it is and they have ignored it and cover for her.

motherftrucker

(slander) a false report maliciously uttered; defamation, to someone or SOMEGAL? Please! You should see the way we slam marty! I`m thinking it must be M`s, marie,marty,andyM, mikeM, daveM. They each deserve the beating they get on the boards! :hide: :chairshot: :nutkick: :smilie_132:

It has nothing to do with her being a woman. It has to do with this person not doing their job. As the original poster said. She will go days and not show up at the office. Then when she does it is for 2-3 hrs and then she is gone again. She has the girls in the office covering for her when people call asking for her. They tell them she is out running errands, etc etc and then the office girls and new FOS call her on her cell phone so the SCM can call the person right back. Now wtf is up with that? She has a driver that spends more time calling in sick and showing up late for work than he spends at work. But yet she refuses to do anything about. Which is causing morale problems at the terminal and making it hard for all the other drivers to get days off. Forcing us to feel like we might as well start calling in like T.S. does in order to get a day off. There is just too much going on to even list. The morale here is at all time low. In all the years I have been here I have never seen it so bad. GO knows it is and they have ignored it and cover for her.
Silly-you know what is going on. Now I am not going to say anything about her and her few freinds and the things that they do. Start by writting her up an ir and send it to xgo. I no longer work for CON-way for time being, but I have talked to several people out of your barn face to face, and you know how people like to talk. When you have 4 or more people saying the same thing, there has to be some truth to it. Start by being a pain in her side and go from there. You can change things if you want to.

sillywilly

Do you think it is going to be hard to change morale, when you have a "couple" or a few people just set on not being unhappy no matter what you do? You know the one's im talking about the big mouths that stand and make there self's look so big and bad and when they walk away everyone is talking about them too? It seems to be a vicious circle of unhappy people! If someone say's thing's are going to change let's give them a chance to prove what they say. There is no warm fuzzy feeling's there I agree, but to continue to stab people in the back and just constant talk about each other and what everyone else is doing isn't changing thing's either. If someone call's in with a doctor's note there is nothing to do? Maybe we should try to say positive thing's, give positive re-enforcement to out fellow co-worker's instead of alway's talking ::shit::.

Do you think it is going to be hard to change morale, when you have a "couple" or a few people just set on not being unhappy no matter what you do? You know the one's im talking about the big mouths that stand and make there self's look so big and bad and when they walk away everyone is talking about them too? It seems to be a vicious circle of unhappy people! If someone say's thing's are going to change let's give them a chance to prove what they say. There is no warm fuzzy feeling's there I agree, but to continue to stab people in the back and just constant talk about each other and what everyone else is doing isn't changing thing's either. If someone call's in with a doctor's note there is nothing to do? Maybe we should try to say positive thing's, give positive re-enforcement to out fellow co-worker's instead of alway's talking ::shit::.

Who is set on being unhappy? I don't think anyone wants to be unhappy. I personally believe everyone wants things to be better and is not set on being unhappy. Nor does everyone have a negative attitude or talk ::shit:: or backstab as you say.

So, if someone wants to call in 265 days in a year it is ok so long as they have a dr's excuse? There is nothing anyone can do about it? That's what you are saying?

Yeah, maybe we should try to say postive things and be reinforceful. I for one try to let people know they are doing a good job or they are appreciated. I may not tell them on a daily basis but I do tell them. Just so they know and feel appreciated. Maybe this practice should start at the top and work it's way down because it can become infectious. I couldn't tell you when the last time I heard that I was doing a good job and thank you, etc etc. When frankly I know I come to work daily and do a good job, do way more than what is expected of me without being asked, don't call in sick, don't bother my fellow employees. So, how about what's good for the goose is good for the gander?

Good point! We will just live with the abuse and all be yes men from now on! It`s a free country and the company holds a driver accountable for his/her actions. So we should just turn a blind eye when management does not abide by their P&P they like to enforce ( but only on certain people)? Tell me that`s not the case, I know different, I have seen management viciously go after certain people because they called in sick, are not as good on a forklift as someone else, took a break going to a reship and were late, what policy did these people break? NONE! You say we talk sh*T and I say I would like to see 50% or more of the management I know in a UFC RING! Yeah that`s right, they`re not so tough when they don`t have the palace behind them to back them up!

Silly willy

Thank you! i was anticipating a very different response. That was very refreshing and give's me hope. I also try to be fare and give kind word's to my co-workers, The only thing I want is to do my job, get the recognition that I deserve and yes if it can be fun. I don't want to be some where everyone is unhappy and hateful. Maybe I am an idiot (no agreement needed) but I would like to think those of us who are at work everyday, even when we are sick, or just not feeling it are in a different bracket. Everyone know's the one's who don't do there job, just get by, and just for my own self respect I don't want to be in that class. So again Thank you and I guess we can all hope the changes will truly be made that are needed.

I'll trade you TMs . Our TM is so much a idiot and a bufoon, he should be married to George W. the 2 of them would make a good couple. Oh yea, he is part of the cancer this company aquired from CF

here in dallas i see alot of our guys laughing and carrying on. yes even with mr marty trying to fix things. i watch these men on the dock doing their best to load trailer properly, ie dunnage, load bars racks. even tho management trys to enforce new rules these men and ladies do the right thing and do enjoy the right thing.

you will always have the "ole sour puss" in the group. they never have anything positive to say bout anything.

like bigj i hope mr marty gets it right for us. we know he has a job to do. he is improving on what the last tm started and could not finish.

Ldadallas

Your right with the "sourpuss" and it's those that I wish would just stop talking, because your not going to make them happy, but they seem to make other's unhappy. Your job should be able to be fun as long as your taking care of business.

tm not at work

i had conway tm before that the whole terminal had a meeting with reg manager, including fos and csr , dsr's . was always taking vacatin days, didnt know we had six weeks vacation. guy was at work half a day. said he was going to see customers but never did, we got constant complaints from customers, cause we had no salesperson, he had to do sales. he would take his dad golfing or wife out to lunch and put down that he took a customer, but if you ask a customer they would say no havent seen him in months.

anyway, the tm went back to being a fom, but 2 years later back to being a tm, and now another promotion.

they choose who they want in leadership, at this company and no matter what you do you can stay.

also a reg manager went back to being a tm for bad job, but later got promoted back to reg manager, then seond promotion to better region, he also has several family members getting perks in different offices.

I' ve known several people who have family at main office or reg managers and they can do whatever they want and just keep getting promoted. or get to take best hours away from people who have earned it.