XPO | xdv scm

Stealing from the company isn't enough to get her fired. Nothing will get rid of her. As others have said she embodies the values XGO lives by.

Marie, what about the money you have been taking from petty cash. You know those pepsi's and things you help yourself too with company money. The times you had the office people swiping your badge to the time clock when you weren't there working. Just so it looked like you had shown up for work, but yet you weren't anywhere to be found other than sitting at home on your arse.

The list goes on way to much to continue.

As for the real reason her husband got fired from the company. Well, only a few truly everything that went down with that situation. But they were both in the wrong for it.
Seems to me he has a discrimination suit, but lacks (backbone) to see it thru!!!!! :hide: :hysterical:

Did you read the President'[s [Dave M] message about Rumor Mongoring and his statement saying - when you don't know the facts -- say nothing?
It was posted for for everyone to read

post edited
no last names.

gee maybe you need to roll over and tell your wife what it said! she is the one who stands and talks about everyone and there mental disorders, which again brings up the question is she the only sane person there that does her job???
rumor/lies listings as follows

1. she stated Kevin B is having an affair with Renee the old AE gone Fos???
2. that she had to physically restrain the previous greeter who had a mental break down in the parking lot??
3. she is trying and gunning for T.S and J.C. because they call xgo and tell on her once a week, but then also claims that the both of them call her nightly and rat every other employee out.
4. that her latest casualty left because he also had a mental break down, and that when she called Kevin B and told him the news he said "Good!" I have been with this company for a few years now and if someone who worked for this company for 10+ years quits and the both of them say good that is really sad!
5. when kevin b came to town to fire her, he spent 3+ hours at her house talking to her and having lunch with her at her home?? Does this seem odd to anyone else is that where we conduct business now Maries bedroom??????
there are so many things i have seen her say and do that it is just amazing to me that she is still employed?? what is the famous saying " it is easier to change the coach, then it is to replace a whole team??"

Did you read the President's [Dave M] message about Rumor Mongoring and his statement saying - when you don't know the facts -- say nothing?
It was posted for for everyone to read

post edited:
no last names.

Sillywilly said:
Marie, what about the money you have been taking from petty cash. You know those pepsi's and things you help yourself too with company money.
It's easy to deny this to the G.O.
Just have someone fill out a personal vehicle mileage report to get some change.

Sillywilly said:
The times you had the office people swiping your badge to the time clock when you weren't there working. Just so it looked like you had shown up for work, but yet you weren't anywhere to be found other than sitting at home on your arse.
If Marie is the SCM, I believe they are on salary and do not carry Kronos badges. They don't swipe in or out, they just appear,disappear,reappear and go home.
(Sales calls, entertaining customers, golf outings, region meetings etc.)

Sillywilly said:
As for the real reason her husband got fired from the company. Well, only a few truly everything that went down with that situation. But they were both in the wrong for it.
If Marie is the Terminal Manager she is considered the Superior and if the husband had a position lower than that, he is considered the Subordinate. (Mainly due to direct and indirect supervising and such)
In G.O's eyes that is a policy violation and one of them had to transfer or get terminated. Unfortunately the Subordinate gets kicked to the curb.

I think I'm falling in love with Marie. Marry me Marie!!:hide::shock: