XPO | Xpo casualties

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
I heard the Xwc, Xan and some other TM’s were let go. Also multiple drivers in our region let go over Drivecam events . Anyone hearing of others ?

I heard the Xwc, Xan and some other TM’s were let go. Also multiple drivers in our region let go over Drivecam events . Anyone hearing of others ?

I have heard that a slew of management are getting canned or resigning. Not heard anything about drivers being fired. Many past drivers receiving phone calls begging them to come back.

Is this a variation Tg 77 ? Ignore ... check
I'm not exactly sure what that means, all I'm saying is if I go driving around talking without a bluetooth I know I could get fired. I had a friend at another company fired over that and now he can only get a yard jockey job at a food company. If I offended you saying that I don't mean to, do you have any more info on these fired guys?

I'm not exactly sure what that means, all I'm saying is if I go driving around talking without a bluetooth I know I could get fired. I had a friend at another company fired over that and now he can only get a yard jockey job at a food company. If I offended you saying that I don't mean to, do you have any more info on these fired guys?
Welcome to Truckingboards, Mr. Wax...I see you are very new.....I will fill you in on what that means with tg77 ....he was this deceitful piece of trash that used to post here...he had multiple screen names.... Just a real moron...

More doom and gloom. Nothing new under the sun. This place has been a revolving door for quite sometime. Move along, nothing to see here.

Welcome to Truckingboards, Mr. Wax...I see you are very new.....I will fill you in on what that means with tg77 ....he was this deceitful piece of trash that used to post here...he had multiple screen names.... Just a real moron...
I see, thank's for letting me know whst he meant. I guess hazing the new guy? I dunno what I said to be accused of that. I didn't mean to step on any toes on here

Last edited:
3 XYH driver and 1 XRQ that's all I heard of.
AT XRQ one retired and one fired so now they only have 2 LH drivers. The fired driver was pickup by FXF in less the 2 weeks from what I hear

Which one not available or limited
What do I need to change on my profile? I want to be transparent as possible for You . I went to yours and its hidden but from certain viewers. What are you hiding ? LOL
what do you want to know ? I’m asking you here in the open. if I feel it’s to intrusive I will tell you . So go ahead ... have at it.

Last edited: