XPO | Xpo LTL for sale

That’s $45.6 million in stocks he sold in the last 2 months.
That just confirms the validity of No Fluk Logistics offer. I do find it odd that he cashed out some stock shares at a value that is roughly $45,599,897.00 more than our offer of $103.00 for the entire company. There must have been a higher offer than ours. The 17 cent reduction of our original offer due to extravagant spending on pencils, pens, and paper must have been the deal breaker. No Fluk Logistics will now have to assemble the Executive Board to consider a new offer.

That just confirms the validity of No Fluk Logistics offer. I do find it odd that he cashed out some stock shares at a value that is roughly $45,599,897.00 more than our offer of $103.00 for the entire company. Maybe our offer was a little low. The 17 cent reduction of our original offer due to extravagant spending on pencils, pens, and paper must have been the deal breaker. No Fluk Logistics will now have to assemble the Executive Board to consider a new offer.
I thought it was a 15% reduction....

I thought it was a 15% reduction....
You are correct. I do believe if we go back to our original offer of 103.00 that XPO will reconsider. Maybe if we throw in a one year subscription to Trucking Boards we can close the deal. I guess that means that "Jeff" and "Smokestack" will each want a seat on the executive board as well. Maybe with those two on the board, No Fluk Logistics can make a lucrative offer for FedEx Freight as well.

You are correct. I do believe if we go back to our original offer of 103.00 that XPO will reconsider. Maybe if we throw in a one year subscription to Trucking Boards we can close the deal. I guess that means that "Jeff" and "Smokestack" will each want a seat on the executive board as well. Maybe with those two on the board, No Fluk Logistics can make a lucrative offer for FedEx Freight as well.
Sounds like a more than fair offer.

Throw in some of Jeff's customized mugs if you want XPO to reconsider the offer!

This Ceo is bailing on Xpo & trying to ignore our more than adequate offer. Bastard as Big R Guy would say.

Throw in some of Jeff's customized mugs if you want XPO to reconsider the offer!
Jeff does do an exceptional job on them.....maybe we could get together for a group picture of us to put on a mug to give to Brad.....my steward and I had Jeff put our picture and a Teamster logo on a mug that we gave to my old TM as a going away present..... I bet Brad would appreciate it just as much.....