XPO | Xpo selling off units

Good luck with that. The only ones I know, that say they are happy there, are the ones under the corner office desk. And they are some of the biggest reasons people hate working at that barn.
That may be true where you were, but again, not everywhere. I am glad you are happy where you landed. Good for you for finally finding happiness.

At least he left others on here just talk. Talk is cheap actions speak louder then words.

And I ain’t the only one. Spring coming. Drivers looking for a better wheel. Been in full recruitment mode. The Con-way is not the only way. XPO has killed Con-way anyway. You’ve already lost that job. It’s gone.

That may be true where you were, but again, not everywhere. I am glad you are happy where you landed. Good for you for finally finding happiness.

I never believed it. Thought there’s no way. All trucking jobs are the same. If I leave, I’m just giving up my vacation time for nothing.

I was wrong.

Not everyone is miserable at XPO. Just sayin’.
Most of the people that crap on XPO here on this board still work at the company. What miserable people they must be. Staying at a job they hate. Having to eat their pride every single day when they start their run. I stay away from drivers like that. They want to bring everyone down to their own level of misery. Over 100k, 5 weeks vacation plus company days off, 401k (joe is trying to kill it, oh well) health benefits. Someone please save me from this life of pure hell. This job like most jobs is what you make of it. I just chuckle at those that chose to make the job suck.

Most of the people that crap on XPO here on this board still work at the company. What miserable people they must be. Staying at a job they hate. Having to eat their pride every single day when they start their run. I stay away from drivers like that. They want to bring everyone down to their own level of misery. Over 100k, 5 weeks vacation plus company days off, 401k (joe is trying to kill it, oh well) health benefits. Someone please save me from this life of pure hell. This job like most jobs is what you make of it. I just chuckle at those that chose to make the job suck.
You said it welll. Same thing here at New Penn. They have been knocking this company for years, yet still working here. No pressure from management as long as you get your work done. I Thank God for allowing me this job for 29 years. You don't know what you got till it's gone. Stay safe my Brother

I love my job at XPO been here over 20 years basically work maybe 4 hours a night at the fac 4 hour drive there 4 hours back I like to drive I don't consider it work I laugh all the way to the bank cha ching cha ching

Fred also said that speed limiters would be turned down to 62 mph, to save on fuel from the greedy oil industry.