XPO | XPO to walk with 28 properties valued at $870M

Carlisle is the big score per most articles I have read. There are 2 barn on the property and the small one is being leased to Saia. About 2+yrs ago Saia built a brand new shop on the property. So it kind of a win win for XPO you get a big place with already having a renter

Now we need to find out where. I’m sure there will be terminal closures in the current system do to relocation and consolidation.
My guess is XHG will lose the FAC and XEG will move to Carlisle. If you remember back in the day CCX got out bid by Estes for the old Preston terminal in York PA.Estes still there to this date. From what I was told when they did get that place they opened XHG as an FAC and closed XEG FAC.

Xpo will not add a terminal that increases operating expenses in a market Area . It will combine , relocate and close terminals Based on geographic position of new terminals. If they needed a terminal prior to this purchase to service and area they would have built it. It’s not expansion.

Carlisle is the big score per most articles I have read. There are 2 barn on the property and the small one is being leased to Saia. About 2+yrs ago Saia built a brand new shop on the property. So it kind of a win win for XPO you get a big place with already having a renter
I heard Saia bought the terminal in Carlisle they are in from Yellow.