XPO | XPO to walk with 28 properties valued at $870M

Surprised they didn’t try to auction the Ridge? Being it has a new roof, and all.
Problem is the Ridge is Haunted and needs just a few repairs & will be hard to sell !
27d80265a1bcbbf1d173b0e900f5d3aa.jpg

From what I read this was just the first round,,, many more to come. Last report I read there were still 46 more properties left to action off....XPO not done shopping.

The court filing showed there were still 46 owned as well as some leased properties that remain to be sold.

Xpo will not add a terminal that increases operating expenses in a market Area . It will combine , relocate and close terminals Based on geographic position of new terminals. If they needed a terminal prior to this purchase to service and area they would have built it. It’s not expansion.
I agree with OV-10. In Ohio they may combine Dayton, Sidney, and Richmond IN to the location they bought on Valley St in Dayton. Columbus will probably pick up some more coverage areas if that happens. Just my thought on the Ohio purchases.

I agree with OV-10. In Ohio they may combine Dayton, Sidney, and Richmond IN to the location they bought on Valley St in Dayton. Columbus will probably pick up some more coverage areas if that happens. Just my thought on the Ohio purchases.

Unlikely. That would be a huge area to cover and we're never seeing $3/gal diesel again; it'll only climb. That and the fact that it's so hard to get (let alone quality) applicants, that would effectively the number of potential candidates in each market. Someone who lives outside Richmond likely isn't going to commute to Dayton everyday, so there will be a greater need to draw from the same shrinking pool of drivers in each city. Seniority is a strong carrot but sometimes the stick is bigger.

They ain't walking to far carrying debt 4x what Yellow had
Get ready for concessions boys and girls....the lenders want their money.
Word has it you won't have to vote until you get it right.
You're just gonna get it.

Can’t wait to see the plan for this one with XMI Milton, and XHG Hagerstown, two large FAC’s, nearby
I will say XHG FAC will close and XMI will be cut back. I would not be surprised to see the FAC in XLF close too. With XPO starting sleeper teams the place in Carlisle is in a more central location for the NE and bigger than both XHG and XMI combined. I see freight from the West going to the NE running through Carlisle and vise versa.

Heard today from big shot visitor that so far six terminals will be closed due to a readjustment from new purchases. He would not elaborate on details. Have to wait and see .
I sure they been planning this as Yellow was closing. We all know it's not dumb luck on what old yellow barns they bought. XPO spent the most money out of everyone. They know what they are after