XPO | XPO to walk with 28 properties valued at $870M

Heard today from big shot visitor that so far six terminals will be closed due to a readjustment from new purchases. He would not elaborate on details. Have to wait and see .
I thought the new purchases are on hold pending what a judge has to say about them.

Unlikely. That would be a huge area to cover and we're never seeing $3/gal diesel again; it'll only climb. That and the fact that it's so hard to get (let alone quality) applicants, that would effectively the number of potential candidates in each market. Someone who lives outside Richmond likely isn't going to commute to Dayton everyday, so there will be a greater need to draw from the same shrinking pool of drivers in each city. Seniority is a strong carrot but sometimes the stick is bigger.
IDK. Sa!a closed Sydney few years ago. To then buy & open Lafayette & Muncie IN terminals. Add that they bought OD’s FWN term.

I agree with OV-10. In Ohio they may combine Dayton, Sidney, and Richmond IN to the location they bought on Valley St in Dayton. Columbus will probably pick up some more coverage areas if that happens. Just my thought on the Ohio purchases.
We ran Wapakoneta, Connersville/Richmond, down to Monroe and up to Urbana out of that terminal (Holland)