XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sorry. I misread your original post. The two non-union carriers are not hiring, and the union carrier is hiring, because the union carrier is growing. Do you see how one can just use anecdotal evidence (and even statistics) and bend it however the :censored: they want to? None of these arguments are either provable or disprovable. This is the debate version of flinging :::shit::: against a wall.
So then why aren't the non U drivers leaving there suck ass non U job and going to work for the great union job around. You can twist anyway you like but if what the teamster are sell is so great then they should never have a hiring sign out at all and the non U should be hiring all the time. My point is this is reverse.
You all say we make slave wages at least I get OT after 8

Welcome to the empire state.This why people need good paying jobs ,If a company wants to move nobody's stopping them they go south or overseas for what else Cheap labor no taxes,No EPA.Unions protect members wages and standards.
And you just summed up why lot of union manufacturing jobs left this country. The biggest reason was the taxes. Remember keep supporting those democratic that's what they stand for more taxes and more regs. There working on a mileage tax for you car in California

Who's hiring in December,January :lmao:,Not in my area.You non union guys can use cartage when you are sitting home by the phone.We have contractual language that protects our members from cartage ,layoffs or lack there of work
Well ABF and YRC hell the ABF sign is hiring everything from drivers dockworks mechanics to bosses and that been up for at least 4 years

Well ABF and YRC hell the ABF sign is hiring everything from drivers dockworks mechanics to bosses and that been up for at least 4 years
Where,Not in my area.We have layoffs.Why would anyone move for a trucking company if they were already established.Kids in school wife works ect.

Where,Not in my area.We have layoffs.Why would anyone move for a trucking company if they were already established.Kids in school wife works ect.
My point is the non U driver wouldn't have to move the barn are all but next to each other and the YRC barn is on the other side of the road

And you just summed up why lot of union manufacturing jobs left this country. The biggest reason was the taxes. Remember keep supporting those democratic that's what they stand for more taxes and more regs. There working on a mileage tax for you car in California
That's California,Jerry Brown can do whatever he wants,I don't live there.

Did ur raise cover information? I made more and worked less figure that one out.
No we're under 15% wages reduction that we voted for and approved by our members.We have compete with you Non union guys.Our benefits are better compared to yours.I got insurance and a pension.I made my money years ago.

You must have gotten yours from fake news.People are rushing in New York to pre pay there property taxes because of exception they will not get I 2018.U guess this was all staged by the democrats and Hollywood.

From my understanding you can still deduct up to $10k. Maybe the people rushing to pay their taxes in advance has something to do with mass hysteria created by states that are bleeding money every day and could use some cash influx.

No we're under 15% wages reduction that we voted for and approved by our members.We have compete with you Non union guys.Our benefits are better compared to yours.I got insurance and a pension.I made my money years ago.
Funny how the unions had no interest in any of these non U carriers back in the day and then CF close and they were scrambling.

From my understanding you can still deduct up to $10k. Maybe the people rushing to pay their taxes in advance has something to do with mass hysteria created by states that are bleeding money every day and could use some cash influx.
Find me a state that's not in trouble.Illinois New Jersey,New York California.Half the population live there.and industry and manufacturing.Oh an how many fortune 500 companies are there.The rich pay less taxes.and Trump gave them a tax break.

So then why aren't the non U drivers leaving there suck ass non U job and going to work for the great union job around. You can twist anyway you like but if what the teamster are sell is so great then they should never have a hiring sign out at all and the non U should be hiring all the time. My point is this is reverse.
You all say we make slave wages at least I get OT after 8
No, I never said that you make slave wages. I said you are a slave. There's a difference.

And you don't make slave wages because of the union jobs that exist, in part. Get rid of those unions, and Werner here you come.

Which has been my point since the beginning of this conversation, and you just keep wrangling and wriggling trying to insult me and make points. We are simply at an impasse, and we should probably just call it now.

Have a great life. And you're welcome. :)

So what was the reason manufacturing jobs left Mexico and went to India? You don't have to answer the reason was a cheaper workforce.

Didn’t take the Overnight boys long at all to organize when Ups bought them. I don’t here any of them complaining to any extent. Matter of fact the ones I know a quite happy.
No situation is going to be perfect but I think we deserve better and could do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.