XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only their choice if they choose what they were told to choose. DUH

These guys, and particularly Hollywoodz, are getting a bit carried away with their opinions, assumptions and assertions.

Might be better off sticking to speaking for themselves. Maybe.

What if suggested that you keep your opinions to yourself? Would you? Well, if you answered as I expect, please don't expect me to either. I try to remain respectful but a very few certain issues need to be called as seen. Websters dictionary defines sellout as someone who betrays ones cause or associates , especially for personal gain. They should have the balls to say they took the money and ran.

Here's the link for the Insurance Comparison. This document only refers to a small part of the available coverages. I strongly urge you all to read it and understand what kind of insurance plan you deserve and could have as a Teamster. The company could offer this plan in place of Cigna and with a little modification, it wouldn't cost them a single dime over what they are paying now. One outstanding benefit not listed is the provision that if you die, your family receives continual coverage for 5 years at no cost to them. I can't wait to hear the arguments against this...Once again, the Teamsters show that they have your best interests at heart and the 17 bucks a week that you will pay in dues will be returned to you a hundred fold.There are a few short videos that accompany this document, but I didn't know if I was permitted to post them. If interested, PM me and I'll send them to you. EVERY XPO EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO SEE THIS CHART.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15FTECz6ClF_1q_5fdiMXzF9K3gisNxHCO0R_C1DbnOQ
edit

Last edited:
The announcement, as I heard it, was that XPO would no longer offer year end bonuses for any employee in the system. Instead, all DSR's will be receiving somewhere between .32 and .36 cents per hour for calendar year 2019. That is a good thing, as I said before. Are we getting any bonuses for 2018? Please reply if you've heard anything on this. How about 2020? If the hourly rate continues through 2020 and beyond, then I would have to agree that the company did a good thing. If, however, the company uses the increase in hourly pay to deny us a cost of living wage increase, then we're right back where we started. NO BONUS. We'll see how it all works out, I guess.

It was explained to us that we would be receiving a one time permanent raise of .34 cents. And that there would be no more bonus program. I would not be at all shocked to hear that this was explained to you, and that you didn't understand it.

What if suggested that you keep your opinions to yourself? Would you? Well, if you answered as I expect, please don't expect me to either. I try to remain respectful but a very few certain issues need to be called as seen. Websters dictionary defines sellout as someone who betrays ones cause or associates , especially for personal gain. They should have the balls to say they took the money and ran.

Here recently you have been anything but respectful. Particularly to those who recently voted. But also to the process itself. Respect the vote and the results of the vote.

It was explained to us that we would be receiving a one time permanent raise of .34 cents. And that there would be no more bonus program. I would not be at all shocked to hear that this was explained to you, and that you didn't understand it.

I didn't hear the word permanent. In any event, there is no "permanent" unless it's written in a contract. They can give and take at their pleasure.

Here recently you have been anything but respectful. Particularly to those who recently voted. But also to the process itself. Respect the vote and the results of the vote.

I have zero respect for people who have to cheat to win. I have even less respect for those whose greed allows them to do so and for those who try to justify it.

I didn't hear the word permanent. In any event, there is no "permanent" unless it's written in a contract. They can give and take at their pleasure.

We were all very happy with the news. I don't know anyone who isn't. 34 cents is $707 a year on 40 hours. Closer to a $1000 with the OT we work. And it's guaranteed money, so long as you show up to work. Not some rigged bonus you are not ever going to see.

I have zero respect for people who have to cheat to win. I have even less respect for those whose greed allows them to do so and for those who try to justify it.

You don't seem to have any respect for anyone that doesn't do as you say, when you say or say what you tell them to say, when you tell them to say it. You don't seem to have any respect for anyone at all. You sure seem to have a high regard for yourself though. That's for sure.

I seem to remember some years back some pension make up funds that were promised and never payed out after the recession . So forgive me for being a little skeptical about mere promises . I’ll take a contractual agreement over a promise when dealing with a company run by convicted Felons.

If you had some idiot like Hollywoodz at your barn and up your ass every 5 seconds about why your not choking down his Kool-Aid the way he wants you to.... yeah, that would get pretty old pretty quick.

Now, that's respectful.

Now, let's see if you have any respect for yourself. I have posted the insurance comparison. Do you continue to imply that your union dues aren't worth it? You continue to defend a company who has flat out rejected an insurance plan that would greatly benefit all it's employees and at no additional cost to them. Do you think that's respectful?

For the record, I will continue this until the day I die, despite or reveling in the fact that it annoys stupid people like you.

I seem to remember some years back some pension make up funds that were promised and never payed out after the recession . So forgive me for being a little skeptical about mere promises . I’ll take a contractual agreement over a promise when dealing with a company run by convicted Felons.

I'm not at all defending the company or it's actions. I will defend the drivers for choosing what they feel is best. Eventually, this giant XPO turd is going to hit a fan. And it won't matter to any of us. CDLs in our pockets. Work will FIND US.

Now, that's respectful.

Now, let's see if you have any respect for yourself. I have posted the insurance comparison. Do you continue to imply that your union dues aren't worth it? You continue to defend a company who has flat out rejected an insurance plan that would greatly benefit all it's employees and at no additional cost to them. Do you think that's respectful?

For the record, I will continue this until the day I die, despite or reveling in the fact that it annoys stupid people like you.

Here you are making stuff up again. Where did I imply anything about union dues and insurance ? Or defend this company or it's actions ?

You have comprehension issues. On top of being full of yourself. You aren't listening. Just trying to talk over the top of everybody else. And not only is it not working. But it's making you look foolish. You are literally cutting your own legs out from under you.

You don't seem to have any respect for anyone that doesn't do as you say, when you say or say what you tell them to say, when you tell them to say it. You don't seem to have any respect for anyone at all. You sure seem to have a high regard for yourself though. That's for sure.

Do you have any specific points to make? You babble on in generalities, most of which aren't accurate. You can't even answer a specific question. So, let me put it in bold caps:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE TEAMCARE PLAN IS MARKEDLY BETTER THAN THE CIGNA PLAN WE HAVE NOW!

Do you have any specific points to make? You babble on in generalities, most of which aren't accurate. You can't even answer a specific question. So, let me put it in bold caps:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE TEAMCARE PLAN IS MARKEDLY BETTER THAN THE CIGNA PLAN WE HAVE NOW!

Let me be clear to you. I am on here running my mouth for entertainment and social interaction. This is not a propaganda tool for me. I don't have an agenda. I don't give one FRAK about you. Not in the least. I don't owe you anything. And you can ask whatever you want. I am not in any way obligated to answer any of it. I am intentionally and deliberately avoiding anything that will escalate conflict with you. True story.

You like to twist and manipulate things. Your not the only one on the planet capable of asking stupid questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.