Yellow’s credit ratings fall as negotiations with union continue

The Craftsman tool brand was sold off by Sears.
No one will honor the warranty anymore.
Bust a ratchet Sears would replace it, and Snap-On wants to sell you a repair kit.
My brother ran Sears's parts dept for 39 yrs, I didn't need to buy many tools.

Mac and cornwell actually have higher interest rates and craftsman will not warranty tools if you use them to make your living.
The Craftsman tool brand was sold off by Sears.
No one will honor the warranty anymore.

You folks need to do a little more research before posting false info...

Mechanics tools:
Full Lifetime Warranty
If the product fails to perform for any reason, we will replace it.

Mechanics Tool Sets
Ratchets
Wrenches
Sockets

Individual Open Stock Tools
Note: Same warranty for all new CRAFTSMAN models (Model # starting with “CMMT”) and older models (Model # starting with “9”)
No proof of purchase required. Return damaged product to a stocking Retail Partner or contact Customer Care at (888) 331-4569 or using the form at https://www.craftsman.com/submit-a-request/new for details.

THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.

So...what I'm trying to say is in the last posts.
Embracing feminism and homosexuality.
Embraces a nation not reproducing.
Feminism put some. In the workforce.
It increases labor supply.
Takes pay down.
It discourages reproduction as does homosexuality.
Therefore it increases a demand for cheap foreign immigrants....which also increases labor supply.
Which keeps wages down.
.......and in walks the banker with his credit card and credit to charge interest ..so you can survive.....and here we are slaving for interest....at Yellow and at home...and everywhere.
So who pushes homosexuality and feminism? Those who gain by charging interest.
Make money out of thin air and charge for it.
I promise I'm not disagreeing with you on morals I don't agree with whats going on but I want kill someone for being a **** messing with kids id do it in ½ a heart beat. Its not so much wall street but the US Chamber of Commerce and groups like the Builderburgs. Both political parties have done a great deal of harm to us and our nation.

You folks need to do a little more research before posting false info...

Mechanics tools:
Full Lifetime Warranty
If the product fails to perform for any reason, we will replace it.

Mechanics Tool Sets
Ratchets
Wrenches
Sockets

Individual Open Stock Tools
Note: Same warranty for all new CRAFTSMAN models (Model # starting with “CMMT”) and older models (Model # starting with “9”)
No proof of purchase required. Return damaged product to a stocking Retail Partner or contact Customer Care at (888) 331-4569 or using the form at https://www.craftsman.com/submit-a-request/new for details.

THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE honers OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Lowes still honors the warranty down here, I've never had a problem getting a replacement.
I broke a 1/2 pull handle, the guy asked how I broke it, and I said with a pipe, and he gave me a new one.

Lowes still honors the warranty down here, I've never had a problem getting a replacement.
I broke a 1/2 pull handle, the guy asked how I broke it, and I said with a pipe, and he gave me a new one.

Problem if you have the older Craftsman tools what they are giving you for replacement are total crap........................
And the Craftsman professional line which had decent full polish wrenches and decent ratcheting wrenches is long gone the replacement is a piece of Chinese junk.

Problem if you have the older Craftsman tools what they are giving you for replacement are total crap........................
And the Craftsman professional line which had decent full polish wrenches and decent ratcheting wrenches is long gone the replacement is a piece of Chinese junk.
My stuff is at least 40 yrs old, I usually have enough spares I never worry about replacing things.
I still have some of my dad's tools that are maybe 90 yrs old.

Brothers and sisters, it is time to invest in the YELL stock, as early next year, it is at least ten fold or more.
This movie is called " Yellow did it again"
Yellow Freight is getting most of the key changes to succeed on the COO, employees are getting a good bump on wages, a special pension program and more benefits.
Be patient, government personnel is involved on these negotiations, IBT and company are working reciprocally with respect and in good faith to get it done.
Five billion in revenue a year is a serious business, they are getting all the pieces right in place and everyone is happy.
Company debt is being crafted for a good plan to pay it down. Refinancing part of it and other payment structures.
I put all teamsters employees the big winners this time, morality is high and the company will succeed for a good long time.

:couch: :kicking::kicking::kicking:
So are all the memes intended to add to the hilarious message you posted? How about getting to reality? This company is in dire straits; there is lots of blame to go around. Some of our brethren think that this is a playground. It is not! Entirely too many managers at all levels really don't have good grasp of what they're doing. The only way I see to pull this company out of the sewer is for EVERY BODY to join arms and get down to business. Quite likely, a lot of the decision-makers need to be shown the door. However, some of the drivers, dock workers and other bargaining unit members need to get their head out of their rump, do their job, do it well and do it efficiently. I realize that's not what some of you want to hear, but it's the truth.

I will say I did start relistening to Greider's Secrets of the Temple...but got bored although I can understand it better now with age
Someday I’ll have to read William Greider’s works. He’s my cousin, although I’ve never met him. I’d say we don’t agree politically tho…

Interest is illegal in Qatar.

Qatar is reported as having 0% of its population in poverty, this places Qatar 83rd of the 78 countries which have people living in poverty.

Qatar has $135,000 per capita GDP, the US has $36,000 per capita GDP. Be more productive.

Get rid of the interest rate and we'll see our GDP skyrocket.
It's an eilitst entitlement crowd who runs it and runs it poorly, obviously.
Entitled to interest of a nations currency. Lousy joke.
They can join us in our productivity on the dock at 3AM .
Then our road drivers can stay in the truck

Without interest, there are no loans. No growth, no expansion and the UAW will be no more.