Yellow’s credit ratings fall as negotiations with union continue

The racket is...taxes and interest.
Who invests big-time into politicians?
Banks who charge interest.
The relationship drives all prices up and wages down.

You go to the mechanic and pay all his interest and taxes for his tools and property and all of the interest and taxes paid by all the companies he buys his tools and property services from. And their price comes from all the taxes and interest they are paying.

And our labor cost is similar. We have interest and taxes to pay.

Slaves to taxes and debt.

Get rid of both.
If ya can't get rid of taxes...take out the interest.

But labor is always blamed.
The service which is real and tangible.
I’ve been a mechanic for 40 years the wrench set I bought in 1980 cost me 99 dollars from snap on c
today it sells for 480 same wrenches….had i financed it today it would be 19 percent interest no matter what my credit score was .wtf is wrong with this picture?

Brother and sisters, why leave the company now?
Let's keep watching the movie!
Good luck to find another driving job...
I don't want to work weekends and night shifts!
I don't want to be at the bottom of the list.
I don't want new bosses.
I don't want bare bone benefits.
Think about it!
We love our jobs!
Working the dock, yard or driving? No problem!!!
COO approved soon, everyone wins this time.
:couch: :grouphug:
Sounds like you should vote yes and bend over for another 5 years

Sounds like you should vote yes and bend over for another 5 years
No exactly brother!
They are not asking for a vote.
In all cases union could be hold against the wall!
What are you going to do?
But you could go anywhere and they going to make you bend over a lot more years...
:burnsauce: :duel:

I’ve been a mechanic for 40 years the wrench set I bought in 1980 cost me 99 dollars from snap on c
today it sells for 480 same wrenches….had i financed it today it would be 19 percent interest no matter what my credit score was .wtf is wrong with this picture?
Google 0% credit card offer.

Please fact check this conspiracy theory:
On Sept 11th of 2019, it was announced that YRCW had agreed to a high interest rate loan with Apollo Global Management. Libor (minimun 1%) +7.5% interest.
In 2021, Leon Black resigned as CEO and chairman of Apollo after revelations that he paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 million for "personal tax-related advice" atleast between 2012 and 2017.
YRCW could afford these quarterly loan payments just as Leon could afford his tax advisor, but concessions will NEED to be given by the Teamsters workforce in order to refinance.

You should have bought, Mac, Cornwell, or Craftsman and saved money.

Why didn't your pay go up 4x?
Interest and taxes.

Those aren't the problem though.
You are according to some on here.

I’m not being argumentative, I’m trying to follow your thinking, are you upset that the wrench set is almost 5 times more or the outrageous interest rate? I’m also curious if your rate of pay is almost 5 times more Then when you started.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on your apology for your prediction that YRCW would shut their doors by the end of 2001 “Omniscient One”.
For someone that claims to be “all knowing”, you sure do get it wrong a lot. Kind of like your FMLA claim on another thread!!!
:idunno::idunno::idunno:
Great point, again proves some of the miracles that some of the senior management have been able to pull off.
If this were any other organization it would be in the dust bin of history.
With $700 million in corporate welfare from taxpayers and subsidizing the pensions already paid for to the tune of almost $100 BILLION corporate welfare is what keeps this company going far beyond any expectations.
What is pathetic is that no other Carriers can leech off of taxpayers...

Great point, again proves some of the miracles that some of the senior management have been able to pull off.
If this were any other organization it would be in the dust bin of history.
With $700 million in corporate welfare from taxpayers and subsidizing the pensions already paid for to the tune of almost $100 BILLION corporate welfare is what keeps this company going far beyond any expectations.
What is pathetic is that no other Carriers can leech off of taxpayers...
Not to split hairs, but the $700 million is a loan they have to pay back, not an outright gift. Small difference to be sure.