FedEx Freight | Yellow Freight drivers are taking pay cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIrst off

it was just my opinion.......second I hear all of theses numbers for all the accounting charges....I read them on the Holland board a while back................where is the proof?......I have seen nothing but what is posted on the boards....I would be enlightened to see the proof if you have it?.What I think is that Holland is so tied to the auto industry and had so much business with them that is probably one of the reasons why they are losing money. I will admit I know nothing of Holland and how they operate...again I have been with Yellow for a a number of years and kinda know how they operate with the numbers......meaning they bring in X number of men for X number of bills....even if they have freight falling off the dock. Also YRCW knew what they we're doing when they bought theses chinese LTL companies and knew they we're taking a huge gamble.....I was with Yellow during the saia,preston,jevic days and if you read back in my past posts why I think they got rid of each one but for a quick recap......(saia..union made them) (Preston wanted the property not the men) (Jevic forgot to make a no contest clause with Harry CEO jevic they lost alot and I mean alot of drivers and alot of the accounts followed him to New century) Yellow is all business....they could give 2 ***** about me or you .....I think they liked the model that Jevic had and wanted to try it again.....thus Holland came in to play.
However Holland being in the midwest everything out there from what I understand is tied to the auto industry right? So with that being said I still say if Holland doesn't produce a postive o/r by the 2nd qtr they will either shut them down or sell them.......but if they are losing money who will buy them....I also said that once YRCW gets everything in place I do believe they will sell NewPenn....it would be over lapping Yellow/Roadway areas..........they will sell them and not close them down because they are a money making machine as I have heard the term used before.....I think it is about 90.5 now or close to it maybe a lil higher but not much....Hell for all I know they may be charging Holland but where is the proof...hear say...rumors.....TM?
As far as the pension I have no clue how that is worked out with the union and the company, if a company closes and is put out of business......who gets paid first ....if anyone knows the answer to this please fell free to interject here.
Believe me when I say this we in philadelphia have a big wig accountant coming out to our barn next week....was suppose to be this week but got moved up ....I have a whole list of questions myself for him....such as
1. 600 million in liqudity 1 month ago half paid debt where is the other half.....
2. How soon does Zollars have to give notice to the SEC before he sells his stocks....I will sell mine as soon as he does also.
3. How much interest is made on our money that they hold back 2 weeks on...
4.How did the senior warrants started out being paid back at 100 million dollars and 1 week later they upped it another 50 million to 150 million
6. How much money does it take each week to cover payroll for YRCW for 1 week.
7. On the SEC fillings they have about 7 directors with no title or responsibities listed what the hell is their jobs....and they make minimum 600,000 each and some more.....check for yourself on aolfinance...hit YRCW in the search bar.....look to the left and hit Key Executives.
I apologize i went off on a tagent I will go sit in the corner now and await the responses that are sure to come......:1036316054:
The above typed statement is not endorsed or claimed to be true.........

mustangfan

You have no clue as to what is going on with your numbers ,so I will not waste my time telling you like it is ,and you were true when you said you do not know that much about Holland they were debt free when bought by yellow then saddled with yellow debt and fancy acconting to make them lose money on paper. You truley have your head up your a##.

mustangfan

You have no clue as to what is going on with your numbers ,so I will not waste my time telling you like it is ,and you were true when you said you do not know that much about Holland they were debt free when bought by yellow then saddled with yellow debt and fancy acconting to make them lose money on paper. You truley have your head up your a##.

Very well put!!!!!!!:1036316054::1036316054:

Talked to a Yellow driver today at one of my stops and he told me that they are cutting their pay by 2$ an hour to meet the needs of their shipping rates.He said that he is already struggling to make an 8 hour day as it is...hard times man....
if he's not getting his 8hr a day thats his doing they can't send him home till he get it and anything after that is time and half for that day :1036316054:

well

mustangfan

And you have no clue with your numbers and accoutning charges......plz enlighten all of the world....:hysterical:

mustangfan

I think YRC took on USF debt when they bought it.It was all rolled into the purchase price.

Your so right dokman clueless about Holland WE are not dependent on auto, We do 900 to 1000 bills out bound and that is just cleveland 600 to 900 inbound Whats Richfield and Copley doing

it was just my opinion.......second I hear all of theses numbers for all the accounting charges....I read them on the Holland board a while back................where is the proof?......I have seen nothing but what is posted on the boards....I would be enlightened to see the proof if you have it?.What I think is that Holland is so tied to the auto industry and had so much business with them that is probably one of the reasons why they are losing money. I will admit I know nothing of Holland and how they operate...again I have been with Yellow for a a number of years and kinda know how they operate with the numbers......meaning they bring in X number of men for X number of bills....even if they have freight falling off the dock. Also YRCW knew what they we're doing when they bought theses chinese LTL companies and knew they we're taking a huge gamble.....I was with Yellow during the saia,preston,jevic days and if you read back in my past posts why I think they got rid of each one but for a quick recap......(saia..union made them) (Preston wanted the property not the men) (Jevic forgot to make a no contest clause with Harry CEO jevic they lost alot and I mean alot of drivers and alot of the accounts followed him to New century) Yellow is all business....they could give 2 ***** about me or you .....I think they liked the model that Jevic had and wanted to try it again.....thus Holland came in to play.
However Holland being in the midwest everything out there from what I understand is tied to the auto industry right? So with that being said I still say if Holland doesn't produce a postive o/r by the 2nd qtr they will either shut them down or sell them.......but if they are losing money who will buy them....I also said that once YRCW gets everything in place I do believe they will sell NewPenn....it would be over lapping Yellow/Roadway areas..........they will sell them and not close them down because they are a money making machine as I have heard the term used before.....I think it is about 90.5 now or close to it maybe a lil higher but not much....Hell for all I know they may be charging Holland but where is the proof...hear say...rumors.....TM?
As far as the pension I have no clue how that is worked out with the union and the company, if a company closes and is put out of business......who gets paid first ....if anyone knows the answer to this please fell free to interject here.
Believe me when I say this we in philadelphia have a big wig accountant coming out to our barn next week....was suppose to be this week but got moved up ....I have a whole list of questions myself for him....such as
1. 600 million in liqudity 1 month ago half paid debt where is the other half.....
2. How soon does Zollars have to give notice to the SEC before he sells his stocks....I will sell mine as soon as he does also.
3. How much interest is made on our money that they hold back 2 weeks on...
4.How did the senior warrants started out being paid back at 100 million dollars and 1 week later they upped it another 50 million to 150 million
6. How much money does it take each week to cover payroll for YRCW for 1 week.
7. On the SEC fillings they have about 7 directors with no title or responsibities listed what the hell is their jobs....and they make minimum 600,000 each and some more.....check for yourself on aolfinance...hit YRCW in the search bar.....look to the left and hit Key Executives.
I apologize i went off on a tagent I will go sit in the corner now and await the responses that are sure to come......:1036316054:
The above typed statement is not endorsed or claimed to be true.........

But...YRCW will still be paying the full $517.00 ($20.6M) per week, per employee (40,000) into your Insurance and pension fund...don't forget....KK

Status
Not open for further replies.