Pitt-Ohio | Yellow terminals

ltltrkr

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
I see you guys got the New Penn terminal in Williamsville(Buffalo), the Yellow terminal in Glenmont(Albany), one in VA and WI. But the one in Wilmington, NC and Charleston SC- future expansion ?? ( of course once confirmed next week in court)

I see you guys got the New Penn terminal in Williamsville(Buffalo), the Yellow terminal in Glenmont(Albany), one in VA and WI. But the one in Wilmington, NC and Charleston SC- future expansion ?? ( of course once confirmed next week in court)
I saw that. I'm curious if Averitt Express went in with them for some new facilities. They've been saying Buffalo and Albany were at the top of their list of places that needed bigger terminals. Definitely a great thing to see. Hopefully more drivers will be able to move forward and begin to put the pieces back together after Yellow going under.

I saw that. I'm curious if Averitt Express went in with them for some new facilities. They've been saying Buffalo and Albany were at the top of their list of places that needed bigger terminals. Definitely a great thing to see. Hopefully more drivers will be able to move forward and begin to put the pieces back together after Yellow going under.
the old Teals terminal is a dump at best. This will be a huge upgrade for them but the terminal will need some updating. Having Stewarts out front will be nice for Coffee and such. It will be a huge upgrade in Buffalo also and right off the Thruway.
I wondered if they tried for one of the Syracuse terminals but Estes got both.

That would be interesting, Averitt has terminals in the area that are bigger. Both of these ar smaller terminals
I haven't heard of any plans to go there. Could be someone else. If they were going further south Greensboro and Charlotte would be the first places I would think.

Any word when you move into the 2 terminals- Buffalo/Albany ?
Looking at April for Buffalo. Albany needs more work we've been told. None of the equipment has been moved yet to my knowledge. Their beginning to put the pieces together to ramp things up come spring.

Looking at April for Buffalo. Albany needs more work we've been told. None of the equipment has been moved yet to my knowledge. Their beginning to put the pieces together to ramp things up come spring.
I am sure the weather has not helped in Buffalo.