Pitt-Ohio | Yellow terminals

I am sure the weather has not helped in Buffalo.
Only day we didn't work was Wednesday. We've stayed steady. They offered a January layoff to city drivers and you kept your health insurance. Have a daily sign up sheet for volunteers to take a day off. Overall we're holding our own. Some days are busier than others but really haven't heard of anyone saying their not getting enough hours.

I'm curious about the purchase in Oak creek wis facility. Pretty large facility to be an end of the line terminal. I'm pretty sure you guys interline with us special and dohrn to reach some of your customer base.. any rumors or potential expansion in the Wisconsin area?

I'm curious about the purchase in Oak creek wis facility. Pretty large facility to be an end of the line terminal. I'm pretty sure you guys interline with us special and dohrn to reach some of your customer base.. any rumors or potential expansion in the Wisconsin area?
It's for Dohrn and US Cargo

The US Cargo that's a sister company of Pitt Ohio. I'm not sure where their technically out of

they have a smaller terminal not too far away from the new location

they have a smaller terminal not too far away from the new location
2 to 3 miles at the most. 44 doors if I remember correctly. Minimal yard space for parking.

Looking at April for Buffalo. Albany needs more work we've been told. None of the equipment has been moved yet to my knowledge. Their beginning to put the pieces together to ramp things up come spring.

Pitt Ohio operates from a facility at 3365 Broadway, east of Union Road in Cheektowaga.
“It’s a smaller facility, and we’ve outgrown it,” said Geoff Muessig, executive vice president.

Pitt Ohio plans to update the former New Penn Motor Express facility it acquired on Transit Road and move in there after the company’s communications equipment is installed, possibly in the third quarter, Muessig said.

The company has more than 40 employees at its current location and expects to grow its local workforce, he said.

“We are adding jobs because we are fast growing,” he said. Companywide, Pitt Ohio has 3,500 employees.
Muessing declined to comment on the company’s plans for its facility on Broadway.

Pitt Ohio operates from a facility at 3365 Broadway, east of Union Road in Cheektowaga.
“It’s a smaller facility, and we’ve outgrown it,” said Geoff Muessig, executive vice president.

Pitt Ohio plans to update the former New Penn Motor Express facility it acquired on Transit Road and move in there after the company’s communications equipment is installed, possibly in the third quarter, Muessig said.

The company has more than 40 employees at its current location and expects to grow its local workforce, he said.

“We are adding jobs because we are fast growing,” he said. Companywide, Pitt Ohio has 3,500 employees.
Muessing declined to comment on the company’s plans for its facility on Broadway.
Make sure you don’t miss your exit on the Thruway coming from points West cause I believe it’s 17 miles to the next exit and of course, 17 miles back…When you get the dispatch from Chicago to Buffalo, that just mite run you out of driving time…