Yellow | YELLOW To Make A Comeback?!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
With that said, the company isn’t without a slew of bankruptcy loan offers. In fact, last week the company made a proposal in court that would offer it millions in fresh cash from other private financiers. Yell has stated that it may be possible for the company to make a comeback following the sale of its assets in bankruptcy.

lucious lyon wtf GIF

With that said, the company isn’t without a slew of bankruptcy loan offers. In fact, last week the company made a proposal in court that would offer it millions in fresh cash from other private financiers. Yell has stated that it may be possible for the company to make a comeback following the sale of its assets in bankruptcy.

lucious lyon wtf GIF
Pretty much the most ridiculous thing ever written.

"Yell has stated that it may be possible for the company to make a comeback following the sale of it's assets in bankruptcy" ....im sorry but who exactly from Yellow said this and why ? what was the context ? not for one second did i ever believe this scenario would ever play out once chap 11 was filed. i get the internet rumors but this comment seems far fetched. anyone got the answers here ?

"Yell has stated that it may be possible for the company to make a comeback following the sale of it's assets in bankruptcy" ....im sorry but who exactly from Yellow said this and why ? what was the context ? not for one second did i ever believe this scenario would ever play out once chap 11 was filed. i get the internet rumors but this comment seems far fetched. anyone got the answers here ?
How about as a truckload carrier? You don't need all the property for that....but in all honesty I think it is very far fetched.....

I just wish they would let it go and let us all move on .. 97% of us have been terminated and pretty sure 97% of us would never come back even if they did open some kinda non union regional truckload whatever cluster**** they would try.

As for playing along, on down the rabbit hole. It could depend on how flexible the bankruptcy court is.
If the court, and creditors or willing to wait for Yellow to achieve top dollar for whatever is sold, and can cherry-pick what is sold. Concentrate what assets remain to a particular region, the possibility of Yellow comeback would more than likely be a regional company. Yellow comeback as a union shop? Never. Comeback at all? Very slim.

As for playing along, on down the rabbit hole. It could depend on how flexible the bankruptcy court is.
If the court, and creditors or willing to wait for Yellow to achieve top dollar for whatever is sold, and can cherry-pick what is sold. Concentrate what assets remain to a particular region, the possibility of Yellow comeback would more than likely be a regional company. Yellow comeback as a union shop? Never. Comeback at all? Very slim.
I agree, any kind of comeback is extremely unlikely. Granted, nothing is impossible, but in this case, it's really close to impossible. They've turned loose of sales, safety, operations, and most administrative. All that's left is a skeleton crew to mop up.

If they were to make a comeback they would be wise to do it somewhere in the northeast only and make it a regional carrier. Use the cash and some of the equipment to start over.