Yellow | "Yellow Update" From IBT 7-28-23!

Yes it is, I always try to be optimistic but the things I have been reading has drained every ounce of optimism I had left.
Yes, I believe you are right. The only thing I'm still curious about is I've heard nothing from out west? Plenty of word of East Coast and Central terminal employees let go but unless I've missed it, not a peep from the Rockies west. Anyone else seen anything I've missed?

I think the only thing that can save them now is the Government but even if they did could they get the customers back? If they could how long would it take? Would the customers trust their freight to them? etc Too many variables now
I know the only thing preventing Uber Freight (1 billion annual revenue to Yellow) from turning the tenders back on was them paying the CS 50 million or getting a deal done.

IF they got a deal, freight would come back. The system is so clean right now I bet she'd be a hummin' if the lights were turned back on.

I heard that there is still some freight left in the system to deliver and some even tied up on the rail. I guess some logistics company will come in and pick up the scraps before the liquidators come in?! A VERY SAD DAY FOR ALL!

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Yes, I believe you are right. The only thing I'm still curious about is I've heard nothing from out west? Plenty of word of East Coast and Central terminal employees let go but unless I've missed it, not a peep from the Rockies west. Anyone else seen anything I've missed?
I’m Vegas. And they laid off mostly all city/dock and office. Never heard anything on linehaul as I never got a call. Ima go in and hand my keys in.

I know the only thing preventing Uber Freight (1 billion annual revenue to Yellow) from turning the tenders back on was them paying the CS 50 million or getting a deal done.

IF they got a deal, freight would come back. The system is so clean right now I bet she'd be a hummin' if the lights were turned back on.
Even if the freight were to come back, do you really think all of the office staff that were fired are going to come back, I don’t. And your not going to operate without them.