Yet another victim died Sunday from the Ok.crash

Donald Creed of Willard, Mo., the 76-year-old driver of the tractor-trailer which slammed into the cars that were stopped for another accident, was hospitalized in good condition. OHP officials are continuing the investigation.
Perry check the age of the truck driver.

Regardless of whether he is charged with some sort of vehicular crime or not, he has got to live with himself for the rest of his life. I'm not real sure i've got what it takes to live with that, knowing you're responsible for the death of 10 people (as of now) is gonna be a heavy burden to carry.

Just plain horrible! between the wreck in Indiana and Ok. , 15 poeple are gone . 2 complete familys are gone. While i'm sure there was nothing deliberate with both wrecks, all i can think of is that i cant wait to retire and get off the Road!

I hear you there driver,after 44 years in a very bad winter storm with 60 mph winds,I had a jackknife with damage to my unit,and no injuries.

There was not one thing I could have done to prevent it other than staying home and letting some other driver take my route.

I was hit by a gust of wing,and thought I was going to roll over on my right side.
However I believe the hand of God had my day cab twist into the left side of my 48 foot route trailer which kept me up right.

Well needless to say that crash really soured me on driving a semi in the winter months.
So I retired soon after that crash and after reaching my 45th year.

Here is an update on this crash as of today,which is reporting the possible charges to the trucker.
Officials have ruled out mechanical issues.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/arti...rticleid=20090629_298_0_hrbRel427799&allcom=1