FedEx Freight | you are being observed

here we go MrFxFw should be leading this country. He has all the answers. Sheeesh!
Calm down....challenge yourself to maintain your brain, and stay in your lane!

Well all I can say is that MrFxFw maybe the nicest person in the company but from his actions he must be an angry little fellow.
MrFxFw please calm down, this is only a drivers message board not statstics fabricated to impress or antimidate anyone.
Sir you are getting nowhere with your west co workers. Good day

No more...the stat's are from the FMCSA web site. Do you even know who they are? Or are you just another whiner, crying about being held accountable for failing to do your job?

For the record...I'm not angry, just amused at how immature my co-workers are. Smokey, you have my pity.

Jeff:hysterical:

Jeff said:
You would be one of those? read a study the other day...55% of all truck accidents are the trucks fault. 87% of those accidents, the driver is directly at fault, by way of speeding,

By how much? In some schools of thought, if you are going one over and someone runs out in front of you, it was your fault because you were doing 61 in a 60.

tailgating

It would be interesting to find out (probably not possible) if they eliminated cases in which the driver of the car cut the truck off.

or falling asleep.
If you are tired, take a nap, no load or schedule is worth it.

You would be one of those? read a study the other day...55% of all truck accidents are the trucks fault. 87% of those accidents, the driver is directly at fault, by way of speeding, tailgating or falling asleep.

Jeff
Care to state your source or are you just pulling this out of you hat?

Obviously MrFxFw is an expert on all situations of driving. He has more skills than he is leading on. He's a genius! just ask him! When he looks in a mirror he see's a "rocket scientist".
I'm certain he is well respected by the west driver's ........NOT

Obviously MrFxFw is an expert on all situations of driving. He has more skills than he is leading on. He's a genius! just ask him! When he looks in a mirror he see's a "rocket scientist".
I'm certain he is well respected by the west driver's ........NOT

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

The scary part of this is that people believe every rumor out there, without any substantiation whatsoever.

I heard they fired a wht driver for doing 150+ uphill, while smoking marijuana, drinking tequila and doing the wild thing with a transvestite ho!!!!

Damn, I wanna party with that dude!

Jeff:hysterical:

OK, we know that you don't speed, don't do drugs and would never imbibe liquor in any week that you would work. That pretty much only leaves one thing that you mentioned.:stirthepot:

MrFxFw

"You are right. Not everybody gets to read truckingboards.com. though and sometimes the word does not get out to everybody as fast as management seems to think."

Regarding your comment MrFxFw Rumor has it out here your the biggest source of BS in the west. Is there any truth to this, or is this another rumor??