XPO | You Busy Or Not ?

I have to say it all depends on what FAC you go too. The one I go to it a mixed bag. The one that have tons of freight5 on the dock are the ones that have no empties. If those FAC would have empties the dock would be less cluttered. Nothing like turning the dock into one giant breaker
Empties? What are those? Gotta strip one to make one. Dunnage is the same way.

I have to say it all depends on what FAC you go too. The one I go to it a mixed bag. The one that have tons of freight5 on the dock are the ones that have no empties. If those FAC would have empties the dock would be less cluttered. Nothing like turning the dock into one giant breaker
It would be nice but the one I run to has to many traps and Tractor Supply loads wait to be delivered. They had some empties roped off for other FAC to come get. To get a trailer to load to you have to strip it and then load to so freight just piles up on the dock. FOS wonders why some of us have bad attitudes.

It seems to be getting worse . Hopefully no one gets killed.
Yeah, amen to that driver. Years ago when I first started in the LTL biz, I had a super who would look at a crammed up and loaded peddle run that was nasty looking that I had just finished closing out and ask me with tongue in cheek, “Anybody get hurt in there?”

Location, location,location. Some terminals like mine are always busy no matter what. Other terminals or what I’d like to refer us country clubs they are drastically affected by the rise and fall from certain economic conditions. We are down at least six drivers right now possibly more and cannot hire anyone even though we have been looking for months we have had no applicants in the last two months.
Wow ! That’s bad. Nobody wants to work hard for their money anymore. Why should they when you can stay home and collect government money.