TForce | You judge this for yourself.

William at UPGF

TB Lurker
Credits
I've heard from 2 terminals. Shreveport and Dallas. UPS plans to use our equipment during their perk and will not return to the tablet till after January if we strike. You can take it as a rumor if you want but it's from a good source.

I've heard from 2 terminals. Shreveport and Dallas. UPS plans to use our equipment during their perk and will not return to the tablet till after January if we strike. You can take it as a rumor if you want but it's from a good source.

Tell them good luck with their PTS, see how that works out for them.
You can eat and believe as much management bullshit that you want, but if they do that they already know, and you should also know, that all of that freight is going to Fedex. The reason Buster Brown got into freight was because of Fedex.
You really think they want you on strike?
Call the bluff

Tell them good luck with their PTS, see how that works out for them.
You can eat and believe as much management :horseshit: that you want, but if they do that they already know, and you should also know, that all of that freight is going to Fedex. The reason Buster Brown got into freight was because of Fedex.
You really think they want you on strike?
Call the bluff
I don't think it's a buff. How many people do you think will vote no after a 3 month lay off? Plus a lot of our equipment needs retiring too. It would help them restructure the business.

I don't think it's a buff. How many people do you think will vote no after a 3 month lay off? Plus a lot of our equipment needs retiring too. It would help them restructure the business.
You can believe what you want. Amazing you are already predicting the 3 month strike.
If you want to roll over, why pay dues? It's obvious you drive nothing but a desk.

If that's true you should know better than to propagate management bull :::shit:::.
UPS has no reason to make this quick. I know it's going to be at least 3 weeks. But i can see it going till after ups perk season. Do you remember how they were going to cheat us out of Christmas vacation the 1st year? Someone high up has already thought about the fact they can save holiday pay this year.

UPS has no reason to make this quick. I know it's going to be at least 3 weeks. But i can see it going till after ups perk season. Do you remember how they were going to cheat us out of Christmas vacation the 1st year? Someone high up has already thought about the fact they can save holiday pay this year.
Whatever....yeah Im sure they're worried about holiday pay Cheech.

If you all think ups is going to come running back to the table with anything substantial, your wrong. If they don't close the doors they will wear you down for months on the picket line and then you all will settle for a much worse contract. Ask your self, is the proposed contract really worth the risk? I bet ups can hold out slot longer than you all.

If you all think ups is going to come running back to the table with anything substantial, your wrong. If they don't close the doors they will wear you down for months on the picket line and then you all will settle for a much worse contract. Ask your self, is the proposed contract really worth the risk? I bet ups can hold out slot longer than you all.
If the proposed contract is satisfactory to a member, that member should vote yes. If it is not, that member should vote no.

The fear mongering and scare tactics by members or management to vote yes are sickening.
Grow a set and decide for yourselves.

If the proposed contract is satisfactory to a member, that member should vote yes. If it is not, that member should vote no.

The fear mongering and scare tactics by members or management to vote yes are sickening.
Grow a set and decide for yourselves.
I already have. But the yes vote guys need to grow a brain too. Quit telling people this is going to a short term thing. It's going to be months. I will picket if it does happen. But it's going to hurt a lot of people.