Yellow | Your Ballot Is In The Mail!

Last general election 26% bothered to vote.
I can see both sides of this issue. When you see what happened to local 705, and when local 710 in Chicago being forced to revote over and over till they get the result they want, they showed the the workers that you do not have a voice or a choice when it really matters.

Who is in control of the Ballot's when mailed back in ?? is it a outside company that Hoffa doesn't have control over ?? Sorry but don't trust Hoffa & the good old boys club !!

Please vote out these corrupt local road Stewart's they are not protecting are guy's. :rulz:

We need real union brothers who would fight for us, not sleep with management.

PLEASE RETURN YOUR BALLOTS AND VOTE THESE CLOWNS OUT.

:ranting2:

Please vote out these corrupt local road Stewart's they are not protecting are guy's. :rulz:

We need real union brothers who would fight for us, not sleep with management.

PLEASE RETURN YOUR BALLOTS AND VOTE THESE CLOWNS OUT.

:ranting2:
You have Stewards on your ballots? I'd like to hear more about that.

He's not talking about "Stewards", he's talking about "Stewart's" - either the hot dog/root beer chain or the convenience store chain, I'm not sure which.

NCKV59d.jpg

Who is in control of the Ballot's when mailed back in ?? is it a outside company that Hoffa doesn't have control over ?? Sorry but don't trust Hoffa & the good old boys club !!

i2QUMYq.jpg
This site has some eye opening info on it partner.

That hack anti-union website can't even get their main statement correct. Look towards the bottom where it says "That's $102,615,236 million in restitution..."

$102,615,236 million is more than 102 TRILLION dollars. There isn't that much money in the world.

Regarding the current Teamsters election, not one Teamster has anything to do with the handling or counting of the ballots, other than their one ballot. It is the independent Election Supervisor Richard Mark and his staff – none of whom are Teamsters – who have full control over the ballots.

That hack anti-union website can't even get their main statement correct. Look towards the bottom where it says "That's $102,615,236 million in restitution..."

$102,615,236 million is more than 102 TRILLION dollars. There isn't that much money in the world.

Regarding the current Teamsters election, not one Teamster has anything to do with the handling or counting of the ballots, other than their one ballot. It is the independent Election Supervisor Richard Mark and his staff – none of whom are Teamsters – who have full control over the ballots.
I don't give a ::shit:: one way or the other but someone needs some remedial math‼️One hundred and two million six hundred and fifteen thousand two hundred thirty six DOLLARS‼️:biglaugh:

I don't give a :::shit::: one way or the other but someone needs some remedial math‼️One hundred and two million six hundred and fifteen thousand two hundred thirty six DOLLARS‼️:biglaugh:
You beat me to the punch there, Bart....