XPO | Your new uniforms look close to Wal-Mart drivers?

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
I was finger printing freight.
Doing the sort.& Seg thing at a grocery warehouse tuesday with one of the Con-way city drivers I know from around my part of the country.

I couldn't help but notice how his uniform was something like the Wal-mart drivers I see dropping of their trailers at the stores.

Does Con-way have anything to do with Wal-mart other then making deliveries at their stores?

Or do both these companies get their uniforms from the same company?

I was finger printing freight.
Doing the sort.& Seg thing at a grocery warehouse tuesday with one of the Con-way city drivers I know from around my part of the country.

I couldn't help but notice how his uniform was something like the Wal-mart drivers I see dropping of their trailers at the stores.

Does Con-way have anything to do with Wal-mart other then making deliveries at their stores?

Or do both these companies get their uniforms from the same company?

I think Conway gets them from tractor supply or maybe K-mart. They look like hand towels.

That color scheme is pretty common amongst other trucking companies.
I should of taken notes on how many and what companies I have come across that have the light blue and dark blue combo.

When we had the brown pants and coat I suspected they were piggybacking UPS's reputation and image. When I had a delivery to an office building people would sign the bill more willingly without question as they assumed I was Brown.