Yellow | -YRC and Teamsters in tentative deal; stock doubles

Unfortunately, yes

Unfortunately, stock buyers are also known as shareholders. Shareholders don't want the money in the pockets of the employees. No no no. That means less revenues and less revenues means less value on their stocks. Now you are learning.

Unfortunately, stock buyers are also known as shareholders. Shareholders don't want the money in the pockets of the employees. No no no. That means less revenues and less revenues means less value on their stocks. Now you are learning.

Revenues are not the issue, profit is. When a corporation has profit, they have equity which is the same thing as stock.

The value of a share of stock on the open market is only determined by what someone is willing to pay for it, that's all. If a person believes the company will pay a decent dividend and/or it's earnings will increase, then usually the share price will be bid up. If a person believes the company is in trouble and the outlook doesn't look good for the future then it's share price will be bid down. It's all just that simple when you peel away all the BS.

yes

And that is what is going on right now. The bids are not with much value. All I am saying is when the company can report savings and profits (revenue, whatever), the company is not going bankrupt etc, the value of the stock will be better and more appealing to the investors and they will be more willing to go long haul and not just buy and sell lickity split. You guys can do what you want, I have not sold any YRCW stock since Yellow Corp bought Roadway Corp and the stock was about $40.00 then. I believe the stock will become very valuable at some point...not now, but much later. Apparently you guys are near term not long term like I am. Maybe that is why we are not agreeing. I don't know.