Yellow | YRC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jack arent you retired ?? Im pretty sure you've said that. Maybe you need to go enjoy that life and stop worrying about this mess and the guy from 71. Im blue and orange. Not yellow

we've all had the same comments Jack, leave it up to the guys who are there to handle the situation.....with the new influx of manpower, and representation, real change is inevitable.....now is the time to rewrite history, and redo the policies, and outdated rules that have failed and fallen by the wayside....we're a NEW company now, and the times dictate that change is necessary for us all to benefit and survive.....wish us luck, and NO MORE badmouthing.......the G-Man:red_bandana:

mr drag racer i will leave this web-site alone. as far as advising me on my future i think i will handle my own but tks. as far as union how many times has tr been returned to office. i believe i wud change my vote next time. also as far as company i see teamsters give back 10%, stock 2 bucks a share, losing money quarterly & future unclear. dont believe i will buy no YRC stock monday. good luck to each & tks.

? did 653 yellow layoff saturday?
we were told at today's union meeting by T.R. that those that were put back on last weekend, were being layed off this weekend, now that they're caught up.....however, some may be left on.... no numbers were given as to how many they were keeping, and how many were going....

hey Jack...don't worry about comments from drag racer....he told you his true colors (orange and blue) and he should be happy cause from a road driver's view we ARE working for Big R....not YRC...everything on the road side is done the Big R way!!...But I don't care what way we do it as long as we stay in bizzness and all keep working and get all laid off back on....by the way, I am Sammie H from Akers son-in-law and he said HOWDY!!!

I was wondering if 653 was caught up or are they still trying to find freight?
after last weekends backup of 385 trailers on Sat., yes, by Tues they were caught up. As a matter of fact, they were cc'ing most shifts on Thurs, and Fri. Those who were brought back last weekend from layoff, are scheduled to be layed off again this weekend....

In typical Gary F. fashion he jumped off the bridge before checking the water depth. For those that don't know, TOM jumps at everything and ends up with a bigger problem because he won't sit back and look at what needs to be done. He ordered 50 guys called back and 14 hostlers. Well with the ruling that allows Bumping in all city cartage jobs between twin barns he ended up with even more people than we could handle. Before everyone jumps me. I am glad to have everyone back but not for one week and laid-off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.