COO Implementation Date: 4/8/12

That's all I know.....KK

OK....after all the "talk", etc...etc....here are the CONFIRMED dates:

FTW Bids will be posted 3/16/12.

FTW Bids Awarded 3/23/12 @ 12 NOON

Pool Phone Bid on 4/1/12

That's all I know.....KK

When will we be able to see the final numbers on the +\- terminals. Have any of the numbers changed since this coo has come out??

Probably most of them, they always do. I would not expect to see the actual numbers until after the meeting or when the bids are posted.

OK....after all the "talk", etc...etc....here are the CONFIRMED dates:

FTW Bids will be posted 3/16/12.

FTW Bids Awarded 3/23/12 @ 12 NOON

Pool Phone Bid on 4/1/12

That's all I know.....KK

Let's hope the union gives people more than a week for implementation, seems like a bend over move

When will we be able to see the final numbers on the +\- terminals. Have any of the numbers changed since this coo has come out??

They may have changed at other terminals....I don't know.....Atlanta went from a +53 down to a +49.....4 drivers will go somewhere else....but not Atlanta.......check with your Local BAs......KK

Pretty amazing that they are doing this on Easter weekend.

Pay raise that day......Start of the 2nd Q.....hopefully the start of keeping this thing moving forword.....Easter seems to be an appropriate day to reflect on positive things.....KK

Why is that? they had allowed Holland drivers to hire into YRC when they had closed Holland terminals back in 2009....so why not allow YRC drivers to hire into Holland or New Penn to follow the work that is going there? because it does not go against the NMFA according to what the union said when they had allowed the Holland drivers to do it.

Why is that? they had allowed Holland drivers to hire into YRC when they had closed Holland terminals back in 2009....so why not allow YRC drivers to hire into Holland or New Penn to follow the work that is going there? because it does not go against the NMFA according to what the union said when they had allowed the Holland drivers to do it.
yrc is not giving freight to anyone. they are not selling regional service anymore. and alot of the regional freight they got was by under bidding newpenn and holland. now that yrc is out of the picture the SHIPPER will give the freight to who they like.

They may have hired in, but they were at the bottom of the board. I don't know very many men who went to YRC when Holland closed terminals. Any laid off, or displaced employee, will have the chance to hire at Holland, but they cannot bump into a Holland board on a change or operations that is happening at YRC. I cannot bump onto a YRC board if there is a change of operations at Holland.

That's why they put in FTW because most don't like those spots!!They would like to go elsewhere where there seniority would carry them.

Hey KK I heard they only expect 39% of the people to transfer. Is this what your hearing?

thats what there banking on so in one year or less the cost to move guys will become savings......and they will try to hire new but who the hell would anyone come here when the other ltl are monday thru friday.....and nt in bk basically
justelimanating jobs not about frieght movements some tm are mad cause they know they will lose customers in eol with lose of direct service to bypass some breack bulks

Don't worry about where the next day freight is going they did not make any money at 90% discount and nobody else will either!!!!