Yellow | YRC COO Bidding Dates

KK if nobody FTW to Chicago or they or any other Terminal does not fill out will the Jobs go to the pool?

I am told that any FTW that are not filled will go into the pool.....BUT...wait untill after the meeting to confirm....things do change....KK

Why would they? They're a gaining terminal!
Gaining terminal is not all its cracked up to be. The guys come with there freight and withing a few months freights gone.......And nobody will listen when ya tell em thats how its gonna go. :censored2:

Gaining terminal is not all its cracked up to be. The guys come with there freight and withing a few months freights gone.......And nobody will listen when ya tell em thats how its gonna go. :censored2:

But Wolf, where are they going to send it?

But Wolf, where are they going to send it?
In my experience the COO's just further muck up the system and the freight vanishes.....My last gainer I got 3 guys and within 2 months 3 were laid off....We just shuffled the faces. The company does not have a history of outguessing the market....I don't expect brilliance this time either.

The company does not have a history of outguessing the market....I don't expect brilliance this time either.

I'm so glad someone see's these things like I do. My glass isn't half empty, as some have suggested. I honestly wish things were better. But when we all witness mistake after mistake after mistake, when is enough, enough?

Why would they? They're a gaining terminal!
Other than the number of affected drivers what should be protested? There are 2 COOs to be heard one is an efficiency COO, can't tell them which terminal to use. On the UE/Velocity COO can't tell them where to domicile drivers OR how to use them.
Unfortunately, those decisions are going to be made by James Welch and Jeff Rogers. And realisticly I think the commitee will give them the benefit of doubt. They are trying to clean up Bill Zollars' mess.

the numbers are changing,,,,,here at 730 we were told that ,we are going from a 0 gainer to a -4 ......and there's only 4 road driver......wtf

Other than the number of affected drivers what should be protested? There are 2 COOs to be heard one is an efficiency COO, can't tell them which terminal to use. On the UE/Velocity COO can't tell them where to domicile drivers OR how to use them.
Unfortunately, those decisions are going to be made by James Welch and Jeff Rogers. And realisticly I think the commitee will give them the benefit of doubt. They are trying to clean up Bill Zollars' mess.

Huh? What?..............Give them the benefit of the doubt? Are you kidding?! The ONLY thing these C.O.O.'s have accomplished thus far: they have eliminated jobs and disrupted families. They do NOTHING but cost the company money. Money these KNUCKLEHEADS continue to borrow. Efficiency? That's a complete joke. Had an engineer come to Valdosta before all this came down. He STATED, "It costs 402 $11.00 dollars MORE per shipment to handle the same freight as 705." Just figure 1000 bills per day and start doing the math. Over $4 mil a year! Don't believe everything these KNUCKLEHEADS tell you.

Huh? What?..............Give them the benefit of the doubt? Are you kidding?! The ONLY thing these C.O.O.'s have accomplished thus far: they have eliminated jobs and disrupted families. They do NOTHING but cost the company money. Money these KNUCKLEHEADS continue to borrow. Efficiency? That's a complete joke. Had an engineer come to Valdosta before all this came down. He STATED, "It costs 402 $11.00 dollars MORE per shipment to handle the same freight as 705." Just figure 1000 bills per day and start doing the math. Over $4 mil a year! Don't believe everything these KNUCKLEHEADS tell you.
No, I'm not kidding. This is a NEW management team and IMHO the commitee WILL give a former Teamster a chance. Our mess did not happen over night and will not get fixed in one day. It took God six days!

the numbers are changing,,,,,here at 730 we were told that ,we are going from a 0 gainer to a -4 ......and there's only 4 road driver......wtf
Sorry to hear that. But until BOTH COOs are heard and decisions are rendered, nothing here is certain.

No, I'm not kidding. This is a NEW management team and IMHO the commitee WILL give a former Teamster a chance. Our mess did not happen over night and will not get fixed in one day. It took God six days!

Sorry, bud......new boss, same as the old boss.

WOW Al, you never cease to amaze me. If I ever need a company's view point all i have to do is ask you!
How about the starting date.
Then again I have not seen anything from our POS agent