Yellow | YRC COO In the near future?

bigtruck- Is this about the future of YRC or your Local?

The Union is made up of it's members. Do you go to monthly meetings or vote in elections? Fix your Local . Management reads this ::shit:: and loves guys like you, If you read your statement you'll see a notation there about $22 thousand dollars for heath care, do you think that if you didn't pay that $50 dollars you would have a contract, let alone health care. It's America you don't have to belong to a Union or pay dues for that matter but don't beat me down because I'm a Union Member.
Nothing personal, it's just that a lot of people forgot that we are in this position because of the way the membership voted, Shallow Me-Sters, owner operators with Union Cards who only care about themselves and their terminal.

I thought by now someone have would have posted the 2017 multi-regional change, with all the "from a good source" people we have here. I'm going to wait till the guys from Fed-Ex post it.

As far as your question: Very bleak, I don't know what to think, they post different figures about how much money they are losing. So in 2019 they won't have money to give you a raise, they are counting on you to "dissolve your Unions" and are betting each other money that "The Teamsters are going to take it in the arse, like last time.

How many damned times do you have to be told....when WE get it, it will posted ASAP.
TB has posteposted copies of COOs on here historically before some Locals got them, or would even tell their own members there was a COO.....patience.....the $25M loss might have slowed it down....kk

If the company had any foresight they'd hold onto this thing.
Wait a minute, didn't Roadway self off RPS package service to Fed Ex?
Never mind, they don't have any foresight.

Driverless trucks are coming. I'm hearing within the next decade.
Will it happen? Time will tell.
Will be interesting how they'll deliver without a driver or how many people will be killed while the technology is young.
How does an MOU work without drivers?
Anyone?
Could be a bargaining chip for the union if the company wanted to hold on until driverless trucks make the seen.
Just thinkin

153 is fencing the whole place, unfenced since 1976, additional concrete to all aprons, reparir of fuel lanes, repair of all dock plates and flags.
what is the plan at 153?

Ya think this place could use a little concrete or asphalt maybe?

sp2ke3v.jpg

Ya think this place could use a little concrete or asphalt maybe?

sp2ke3v.jpg
Wow.
I thought ours was bad. Makes ours look like a new Cadillac.

One point.
Instead of fixing things they are. I found out yesterday. They are disconnecting the side shifts on all lift trucks.?? Why. I don't know. But mine is disconnected along with others.
Is this happening anywhere else. Pretty significant work tool to lose.