Yellow | YRC Freight COO For Terminals 318 and 211!

The new CDO plan for moving freight from point A to point B...

3NAuAH2.jpg

:tr10driving03:
That's our dock layout.... Stolen inside information....

Who in thier right minds would ship anything with this backwards ars company. Please pay close attention YRC customers, these are the people in charge of your shipping accounts. Pathetic

Last edited:
Why would they lose 2 off the dock? Same freight still inbound to 211

because the transfer frieght is moving from 211 to 309, so 2 employees get an opportunity to move to 309 to follow their work. as you are aware the contract requires that in a change the employees get a chance to follow the work

so you are saying they dumped that red circle crap ?
I guess your asking me. And the answer is no. Hoffa abolished the "white paper" agreements prior to the current MOU which established the red circle protection against PTS. That protection will follow those effected who move on COOs.

I guess your asking me. And the answer is no. Hoffa abolished the "white paper" agreements prior to the current MOU which established the red circle protection against PTS. That protection will follow those effected who move on COOs.

There no red circle protection or any other kind of protection from PTS = post traumatic stress disorder, for YRC workers. They are just SOL.