Yellow | YRC & Golf

I live right across the street(2 min walk) from a pretty nice golf course. What kind of money would it take for a beginner to get set up with equipment and maybe make some holes in the grass? I tried to play golf once, but it was a disaster. Maybe it isn't even worth trying? I don't know if the game is even any fun for someone that sucks? Any thoughts? It kinda seems like a waste since I live so close, but I guess I can't be involved in everything.

I live right across the street(2 min walk) from a pretty nice golf course. What kind of money would it take for a beginner to get set up with equipment and maybe make some holes in the grass? I tried to play golf once, but it was a disaster. Maybe it isn't even worth trying? I don't know if the game is even any fun for someone that sucks? Any thoughts? It kinda seems like a waste since I live so close, but I guess I can't be involved in everything.

golf if for wussies that like to wear funny pants and can't fish

They are sponsoring Jim Furyk ( wrong spelling ).
The thinking behind it is, the customers people who makes the decisions on what shipper they use, probably won't watch Red Neck racing, but will golf.
my 2 cents worth...